Chapter 7: The Battle For The Roars

**IMPORTANT** I have recently drawn up a more accurate look for one of my OCs, Drakon, this is now what he looks like. I have updated previous chapters.

 I have updated previous chapters

Hey guys, future 3907 here, I just wanted to let you all know that a majority of this chapter will be the battle between the pridelanders and Crixus' army, meaning that a lot of the battle may be drawn out a bit and a little tedious as I try to go more in detail with fight scenes. I tried to add a good balance between story/character development through dialogue, and fighting scenes the fill in the gaps for the battle. 

On another note, I would like to know what you guys think about my OCs, more specifically, Drakon, Jax, Proud, and Crixus, of course you can comment on the others if you wish, but I think they stand out the most, anyway I have put another reminder about this at the end of the chapter so that you don't forget, but I'm putting this here just so you guys can focus a little more on my OC's, I know it's a story about the Lion Guard characters, not mine, but I am curious.

**WARNING** As a fair warning this chapter is going to get a little dark, don't let the picture below fool you, some fucked up shit happens in this chapter.

(The Next Morning)

The Pride Lands, a place where many animals thrive under the fair and just rule of King Simba and Queen Nala. In the recent days, the Pride Lands is also refered to as 'The Lands Where Legends Are Born' by animals all across the Savannah. Famous animals like Mufasa, Hadithi, and Kion are all heroes born from this land. Although not all legends born from the Pride Lands are heroes, animals such as Scar, Zira, and now recently Crixus, have all been a product of this land.

The peace and prosperity of Simbas rule is once again in jeopardy, Crixus, the forgotten son of the Pride Lands has returned, planning to take it by force and kill all who resist. Unfortunatly for him, he will be the first warlord to ever go up against two wielders of the Roar of the Elders. Some thing him foolish, some think him brave, either way, it is a day that will not be forgotten anytime soon.

Crixus, the offspring of Scar and Nala, will lead an attack on the Pride Lands today. The only animals that know his true heritage, would be Kion, and although Nala would not know his name, she will exactly who Crixus is once she lays eye upon him.