Chapter 17: Unfucking The Pride Lands

**IMPORTANT** Just to clarify so there isn't any confusion on the timeline, this is taking place while during the events of the previous chapter.

Question of the Chapter: Other then KionxRani, what is your favorite ship in this story? (Doesn't have to be romantic, could just be that you like the dynamic between 2 characters, example AskarixProud)

(Meanwhile in the Pride Lands)

After informing the Pride Lands of the state of the Tree of Life, Kopa was welcome to stay among them for the time being, although he take on the appearance as the current leader of the brutes that have currently taken over the Pride Lands, forcin...

After informing the Pride Lands of the state of the Tree of Life, Kopa was welcome to stay among them for the time being, although he take on the appearance as the current leader of the brutes that have currently taken over the Pride Lands, forcing the Pridelanders to either flee or submit to the Warlords rule.

The Pride Lands royalty, as well as the other lions in the pride have taken refuge in the Outlands with under the protection of Jasriri and her clan. Kiara and Kovu have not left their temporary den in days, taking care of their new born cubs is a hassle and they have left most of the organizing to Vitani and the rest of the Guard.

Kopa wasn't accepted by either the lion pride or Jasiris hyenas, making him annoyed since all he wanted to do was help out and free his home from the oppression of Leon. Luckily for him, Vitani doesn't hold his appearance against him, she would rather see what he's like through her own eyes, and even lets him help when fighting Leons forces.

Over the past few days, Kopa has been working with Vitani and the Lion Guard on, gorilla warfare hit and run tactics to try and widdle down Leons forces, however the warlords numbers were great and although it was working, progress was slow.

Thanks to Kopas effort, at the very least, the Lion Guard trust him enough to be able to fight along side him, of course the others are much less accepting of someone sharing the face of the enemy. The only physical difference between Kopa and Leon was that he had blue eyes, while Leons were green.

(Kopas POV)

It's been a few days since I started helping out the Lion Guard with their surprise attacks against Leons forces. Things haven't been much better, we only just barely get out of any encounters, Leons forces get closer and closer to finding our location, the pridelanders aren't anywhere closer to trusting me despite my efforts, and I am constantly denied an audience eith Kiara and Kovu