Prologue: Remembering the Swords of Past and Present

Since you are reading this, this is the sequel to New Moon Ninja and if you wish to know what's going on, please read that story first before you read this story.

For two years now, Daisuke 'Davis' Motomiya, leader of younger Odiaba Digidestined, has been having 'dreams' including one about the final battle of Naruto and Sailor Moon against Kaguya, Madara, and Sasuke!

On the meanwhile, Mina/Sailor Venus and Lita/Sailor Jupiter are visiting their friends outside of a hospital in the two months after escaping from a virtual world known as Sword Art Online, which was the first 'Full Dive' virtual reality MMO game, in which they were trapped for two long years!

As the two of them remember their experiences in SAO, they and the others can't help to wonder about their princess and blond ninja hero who are still slumbering in the ruins of the Moon Kingdom.

On the meanwhile, Davis remembers one of his fellow Digidestined that died in the Odaiba Digidestined's efforts to save four of them members, Kari, Ken, Cody, and Yolei, who were also trapped along with the rest of the people who were trapped in that virtual world.

But while this is happening, Black Zetsu makes a move to fully revive his mother...

Right now, we are on a world known as Gaea and on that world, there is a place known as the Elemental Countries where there are people known as ninjas, people with the ability to harness a biological energy known as chakra to perform what we call super-human feats, and right now, a whole army of ninja are watching an incredible sight as the first person to weld chakra in their world, Kaguya Otsutsuki, known as the 'Rabbit Goddess' or 'Oni', and who is the mother of a legendary figure known as Sage of Six Paths, Hagoromo Otsutsuki, attempting to defeat one Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, reincarnation of Hagoromo's younger son, Asura, and ancestor to his ninja clan, the Uzumaki clan, a clan known for their long lives and sealing jutsu prowess, welding his incredible cosmic form of Six Path Cosmos Sage Mode along with a powerful Sailor Soldier known as Sailor Cosmos, the ultimate Sailor Soldier form of Sailor Moon with aid from Sasuke Uchiha, the reincarnation of Hagoromo's older son, the ancestor of the Uchiha clan, Indra.

They witness as they use a powerful weapon, the Star Saber, and the power of the Sage's chakra to defeat Kaguya, but then Naruto, upon learning of Sasuke's plans, prepare to fight Sasuke with Sailor Cosmos' help only to get wounded by Madara, who still retains the power of the Ten-Tails AKA Kaguya's 'Biju form' for some reason. Sailor Cosmos takes on Sasuke and Madara in a battle royal between the three of them and gets injured. However, Naruto recovers and ascended to a new level of power, Six Path ASTRAL Sage Mode and gains a powerful dojutsu, Omniegan, which is a combination the three most powerful dojutsu or eye techniques of the Elemental Countries, the Sharingan, the eyes of the Uchiha clan, the Byakugan, the dojutsu of the Hyuga clan, and the Rinnegan, the eyes of Hagoromo himself of which Kaguya also welds as the first the weld both the Byakugan and Rinnegan, in which her Rinnegan has all the powers of the Sharingan as well.

In an incredible one-sided fight, Naruto beats both Sasuke and Madara and impaling Madara with the Star Saber, but Black Zetsu, a creature created from the 'will' of Kaguya, and is the reason the Ten-Tails has been purified of Kaguya's 'influence', attempts to use the power of the Ten-Tails to destroy both Gaea and Earth, Sailor Cosmos' home world, but Naruto and Sailor Cosmos use the full power of the Cosmos Crystal to stop this and also restore the planet and the lives taken by the evil plans of Kaguya/Black Zetsu and Madara.

At that moment, we find ourselves in the bedroom of a young man of 18-19 years of age with spiky red hair and brown eyes wakes up and sits himself up with a groan in which a small blue and white anthropomorphic dragon-like creature with ruby red eyes and a yellow 'V' on his forehead looks up at him.