Chapter 29: Facing Down the Chaos of the Past and Present

Within the Motomiya household, Jun Motomiya is actually with Matt Ishida and that's surprising considering Jun being one of his 'fan girls' years ago and annoyed him by forcing him on dates and stuff.

Jun tells Matt, "Man, Matt, you are a mess."

Matt responds, "You would be if you lost your siblings, Jun."

Jun tells Matt, "I know that you are upset over TK and you think that Davis wasn't upset when TK died during the madness of SAO?"

Matt responds, "Yeah. And I kind of made things worse."

Jun retorts, with a glare, "Don't think that I forgotten your attempts to bash my brother in, Matt. And I don't think that you forgot that I'm not just a 'fan girl' like my sister was back during her 'ninja trainee' days back in her home world."

Matt replies, nervously, "Yeah, no kidding. I would have been in a hospital bed with plenty of the others didn't beg for my life."

Jun says, "Then you got mad at Kayaba. Screaming at wanting to go back and take him down yourself not caring if you came back."

Matt says, with a groan, "And basically, Tai and the others slapping sense into him with Tai, Sora, and even Mimi, which was surprising, literally slapping sense into me."

Jun says, with a giggle, "No joke, Matt."

Matt tells Jun, with a smirk, "Now, Jun, you had better watch out."

Jun tells Matt, "Why should I?"

Matt responds, "Remember what happened on that mission against Tyutyumon, Jun."

Jun responds, with a blush, "Matt Ishida, you wouldn't dare?"

Matt replies, with a grin, "Well, you really enjoyed it, Jun."

Jun responds, with a pout, "I was under the influence of that rotten rat of a Digimon, Ishida."

Matt goes over to Jun and he responds, with a sly smirk, "Oh, really?"

Jun tells Matt, "Watch it, Ishida. Or you may know my 'Legendary Warrior' mode up close and personal."

Matt asks, curiously, "Anyway, about that, you can access the powers of any 'great warrior' from all over the multiverse?"

Jun says, with a nod, "Reality? Fantasy? It doesn't really matter. If it is a great warrior, we can access their power to give us a boost. Remember, in Norse mythology, the Valkyries came for the spirits of those warriors that died in battle and the great warriors go to Valhalla, the realm of the Norse deities, to prepare for the ultimate battle."

Matt asks, "Ultimate battle?"

Jun replies, "Ragnarok, the twilight of the Norse deities, Matt."

Matt says, "I don't like where you are going with this."

Jun responds, "No kidding, Matt. Right now, Serena, Hinata, Sakura, Lita, and yours truly have all accessed the Valkyrie powers and I've got a feeling that more are coming."

Matt says, seriously, "And you feel that this 'ultimate battle' in our case might be on the horizon."

Jun says, "No kidding, Matt. I feel that plenty more Valkyrie Sailor Scouts are going to be coming and real soon."

Matt says, with a sigh, "Just great." Matt then embraces Jun and she blushes at this.

Jun tells Matt, "What the fuck Matt?" Jun then looks at Matt straight in the eyes as he kisses her on the lips and the deeper she looked in Matt's eyes, the more she felt at peace and bliss in which she can't move other than to return the kiss.