Chapter 2: Into the Cyber-Universe

Within Hayabusa Village, Jo, Momiji, Kakashi, Sai, Kiba and his dog, Akamaru, and Guy are together as out of a shed, Minato, Jiraiya, Hana Inuzuka, Kiba's older sister, Yugao Uzuki, an ANBU known as Neko, Konohamaru Sarutobi, grandson of the Third Hokage, age 15-16, and his team consisting of Udon, age 15-16, and Moegi, age 15-16, in which they are named the Konohamaru squad and they are avid supporters of Naruto, Hanabi Hyuga, Hinata's younger sister, age 15-16, and Shizune, age 32-33, are coming out to greet them.

Jo says, "Welcome, Minato-dono."

Minato says, "Thank you, Jo-dono. It has been a long time."

Kakashi tells Minato, "Ryu-dono has informed us about what happened."

Minato says, "Then you know the situation."

Sai says, "Yes. And if your son doesn't have his full memories, he is in great danger of being exploited."

Jiraiya says, "Especially with the fact that the gaki's body is at full strength."

Hana asks Kiba, "What are you doing here, Kiba?"

Kiba says, "Too stuffy in there and people think that people with 'tattoos' are gangsters are something. It seems to be a common culture theme in Japan." Akamaru barks and Kiba says, with a grin, "And I also prefer the great outdoors to that place. Man! I can't believe that people can stuff themselves like that! I'm surprised that they don't crush each other! But I've got to admit that it is pretty awesome with all of the tall places and the sites! It is stuffy, but it and all the stuff that they have here make up for it, sis!"

Shizune asks, "How are the others doing?"

Kakashi says, "Pretty well especially Ino. Let's just say that they are adapting to life on Earth very well and they have 'melted into the crowds'."

Jiraiya says, with a nod, "Well, that's good news. It makes the mission to find and stop Sasuke and Kaguya simpler as well as possibly Orochimaru too since the snake wants his hands on both the gaki and his new princess friend since they are going to live long lives and he feels that they might be the key to immortality and maybe even ultimate knowledge."

Jo says, "Indeed. His greed also seems to focus on the Imperium Silver Crystal and I trust that you know the full extent of its power."

Guy says, "I still can't believe that a little jewel like that has the power to destroy a star like that mighty sword that Naruto wielded against Kaguya, Madara, and Sasuke."

Kakashi says, "With what I saw that she could do as this entity known as Sailor Cosmos and the powers that they help Naruto obtain, I don't doubt anything, Guy. And remember, that jewel is just the 'key' to a greater power and it was that power that revived Jiraiya-sama and plenty of the others that died during the war even some of the former Jinchuirki."

Minato says, "Of which my son is the 'other half' needed to bring out that power. Orochimaru can't resist that and we can't assume that after two long years, he hasn't found a way to this planet by now."

Just then Kasumi appears and she says, "Jo-sama, I have an important report from Sailor Pluto!"

Jo asks, "What is it?"

Kasumi says, "Lady Pluto has just informed me that they recently found both Lady Serena and Naruto."

There are gasps and Minato asks, "Where?"

Kasumi responds, "They found them in Odiaba Park where one of Lady Serena's enemies tried to capture her and Naruto, but she managed to fend him despite not having all of her memories. However, a paramilitary organization attempted to capture her, but she and Naruto were teleported away by a mysterious teleportation technique and they have no clue on his location."