Chapter 5: Unveiling Fantasy's Guardian

At the North Pole, Black Zetsu is looking at the tank that contains its 'mother', Kaguya Otsutsuki, who is nothing, but an orb designed like a Shinju eye within the tank since she has been recovering for over two years.

Kaguya says, "I sense her! Princess Serenity! That bitch!"

Black Zetsu says, "I know mother. It looks like she is assisting to help your grandson's recovery."

Kaguya responds, "She must not succeed and we must get my power from her."

Black Zetsu says, "I understand mother."

Kaguya says, "However, there is also the power of the phoenix. The power that saved Asura and Princess Serenity that day."

Black Zetsu asks, surprised, "You mean Suzaku? The power held within Sakura Haruno?"

Kaguya says, "Yes, I sense her chakra there. However, we must hurry. I can feel it. Her awakening is coming and if she gets control of that power, it will be harder to get the rebirthing flames to revive me! And we have not come close to locating the Shinju!"

Black Zetsu says, "That wretched tree should learn it is a part of you now and forever."

Kaguya tells Black Zetsu, "You know what to do, Zetsu."

Black Zetsu responds, "I know mother."

(Elsewhere; A brief time later on)

Right now, we are inside of Juuban district park where a big tournament for the survivors of what is known as the 'SAO incident' is taking place where Sailor Moon, showing herself in public and revealing that she plans to join the tournament herself, is dealing against one Suguha Kirigaya, sister, though biologically she is cousin to, one Kazuto Kirigaya, a 'hero' of the SAO incident through those details aren't well known among a lot of others from that incident for many a good reason. As the two of them duel, Kazuto, his girlfriend, Asuna, female friends, Rika and Keiko, and male friends, Tsuboi and Andrew watched along with the Sailor Scouts, in civilian form, the Leaf ninja, and the members of the Odiaba Digidestined in which some of them are wearing the uniforms of the Digimon Data Squad, which is an international 'Digimon and cyber police force' who is fighting a 'war on terror' with 'dark counterparts'.

Starting Scores:
Sailor Moon: 4000
Suguha: 4000

Suguha says, drawing a card, "I'll start off Sailor Moon!"

Sailor Moon says, with a smile, "Okay!"

Suguha says, inserting a card into the Field Spell Slot, "I play my ALO World Tree Field Spell!" Soon after, the field transforms into a massive grassy field with a strange and massive tree in the center.

There are amazed looks and Kazuto says, "It looks like the World Tree from ALO."

Suguha says, with a grin, "Surprised? This is a special one of a kind card that I won from card designing contest and this tree prevents fairy monsters from being destroyed by any means once per turn!" Suguha says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, "It has another effect, but you will find out soon enough, Sailor Moon. Next, I play Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen! This card allows me to play one fairy monster from my hand as long as I don't have a monster on my field!" Suguha says, putting one card on her duel disk, "And now, I play Leafa, Sylph Amazon in attack mode!" Soon after, Leafa (2600/2400), an adult looking young woman with bright green eyes, elf-like ears, and wears white and green clothes appears on the field in attack mode. The 'fairy woman' also has a white and green collar on her neck. She has long blond hair, often tied up with a flower like hairband. Her hair bangs, however, are not tied up with her hair.

Kazuto says, amazed, "Whoa! That's Sugu's ALO avatar!"

Asuna asks, "Really?"

Tsuboi says, with a whistle, "She has got good taste."