Chapter 27: Immortals and Dragons of Light and Dark

Joining up with Sasuke Uchiha, he is with a familiar red haired female Uzumaki that was once under the employment of Orochimaru, Karin Uzumaki, age 19, in which Sasuke remembers when he returned to his former home in a long time.

Flashback; Back in the Leaf Village

Within the Leaf Village, Sasuke appears in an abandoned area and he then whips his head towards the Hyuga compound as the bright light of Sailor Star's transformation into Valkyrie Sailor Soldier.

Sasuke thinks in his mind, stunned, "And now, the Dobe's girlfriend?! How much power do these Sailor Soldiers truly have?! I have felt the power of Madara with Ten-Tails inside of her and I've felt Kaguya's power, but the instant that Sakura transformed into one of these 'Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers', her power went into new levels that seem to stretch into the cosmos! Now, Hinata Hyuga has gained this incredible power! Who or what are the Sailor Soldiers?!" Sasuke then senses something and ducks under a punch in which he whips to the source to see Karin right in front of him and Sasuke says, "It has been awhile, Karin."

Karin yells out, annoyed, "Don't give me that Sasuke! You just throw your rant about how you want to change the world and then you run with your tail between your legs after my kinsman kicked your ass all over the battlefield!"

Sasuke says, drolly, "Don't remind me, Karin."

Karin shouts out, "What you were thinking? Okay, sure, the world needed to change so nuts like Madara didn't come back, but taking on the five Kage, you have to be kidding me! Guess where it got you? Eating dirt by the heir of the Uzumaki clan and he is the reincarnation of your brother when you were Indra, the older son of the Sage of Six Paths."

Sasuke tells Karin, "Karin..."

Karin asks, "What?"

Sasuke tells Karin, "You are just like Sakura in one aspect: You are both annoying." Sasuke then slams her with the power of his Genjutsu via his Rinnegan eyes and she faints into his arms in which he teleport away not looking back towards the Hyuga compound since the raw power of Sailor Star will blind him.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Joining up with Sasuke, he is with Karin right now and Sasuke asks Karin, "What do you sense right now?"

Karin says, her whole body shaking, "It... It's that alien princess from another world... Lady Serena... I know her chakra aura anyway... It is like what happened with that Hyuga girl... Only..."

Sasuke asks, "Only what?"

Karin says, "Only stronger... WAY stronger... astronomically stronger...!!"

Sasuke says, "So, you felt what I felt, did you? I thought so, Karin. That girl... Where did she get that kind of power from? I don't get it!"

Karin tells Sasuke, "Sasuke, these Sailor Scout girls... They aren't normal."

Sasuke responds, "You're right, Karin. They aren't normal and they aren't ones to mess around with."

Karin then asks, "Then why are you tempting fate by fighting with that former female teammate?"

Sasuke tells Karin, "It can't be helped. We have chosen our own paths. Naruto created his own path and Sakura follows it, not like she did as a fan girl, but in her belief in it. I believe in my path to peace and Naruto and Sakura are the greatest obstacles to it. And like I said before, the battle between Indra and Asura had one final member in it: Princess Sakuya of the Sun Kingdom. A girl my past self betrayed out of stupid jealous for Asura so long ago."