Chapter 37: Dark Reality Sets In

Within the Elemental Countries, the five Kage, Tsunade, A, Mei, Onoki, and Gaara, are assembled as they take their hands off the Corona Aurora and they gasp at what they see.

When the crown is taken away, Mei says, shocked, "That's insane!"

Gaara says, "Kaguya has shown that our morality and such has no importance to her."

Tsunade says, "Trying to take the lives of her own children says all to me."

Mei says, with a nod of her head, "I agree, Lady Tsunade."

Gaara says, "However, we don't have much time. If she gaining access to the power to break the barriers between universes, it isn't our two planets that are in danger."

Minato says, "Indeed, Kazekage-dono. She will enslave other worlds and use them as 'power sources' to gain incredible power to destroy our two planets."

Mei says, "And she will use this 'creature', Millenniummon, to do it? It is hard to believe."
Tsunade says, "Well, Earth has been known for plenty of unbelievable things. They are technologically more advanced and by the looks of it, from what I saw during my time, they have created wonders that they had no control over like in the case of this 'Digital World' created from the vast connected technology."

Minato says, with a nod, "Tsunade is right, everyone. Millenniummon is a creature that has the power to breach the barriers that separate our universes and if Kaguya gets accessed to its power, she will be able to do exactly as she planned since she has regained the power and body of the Shinju to allow her Rinne Sharingan to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi all over the multiverse."

Onoki says, with a sneer, "She is just a sore loser since your child and the Moon Princess kicked her ass last time."

Minato says, "A sore loser with a deity complex, Tsuchikage-dono. And anyone with a deity complex is dangerous as the Leaf would know with Pain."

Tsunade says, with a nod, "That's right, Tsuchikage-dono. All of us know how much of a danger she is and Naruto and Lady Serena are two of the reason that we are still all here."

A yells out, "Speaking of him... What's the big idea of keeping all of this a secret from us?!"

Gaara says, "Most likely, since Naruto is a citizen of the Leaf, she felt that it was their problem not to mention the situation with Sakura Haruno, who has become a powerful warrior in her own right."

Mei tells Tsunade, with a nod, "I must agree with Kazekage on the Haruno girl. She was a great ninja thanks to her, but now, she has far exceeded Lady Hokage."

Onoki says, "Yes. Well that can make people quite concerned."

Tsunade asks, glaring at Tsuchikage, "And what are you implying Tsuchikage-dono?"

Onoki responds, "This peace is fragile and old 'grudges' and stuff are hard to eliminate in which plenty of people are taking the words of both Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze to heart. Even I have to admit that their very battle with Madara involved started a revolution as their words spread far and wide and somehow, their emotions were felt all over the Elemental Countries. And there are plenty of people that may be 'concerned' about that."

Minato says, "Those stuck in the 'old ways'."

Mei says, with a nod, "That's right, Fourth Hokage-dono. The peace has been very fragile since it has only been over two years since that great victory in the Fourth Great Ninja War, which is already legend in our world."

A says, with a serious tone, "And not to implying anything, but the three greatest warriors of our world are all Leaf ninja! Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, the rogue revolutionary, and Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, the savior of the world, in which each of them have incredible powers that many, even elite ninja, could only hope to dream about. Powers that are beyond the Biju and there are going to be people concerned about warriors of such power coming from the same place."