Chapter 17: Chaos of the Jashin

Davis groans as he slowly opens his eyes, but he then finds himself what looks like Elysion causing him to get confused.

Davis asks, "Hey, where am I? Kari-chan? Veemon?!" He then looks around and he gasps to see him as Prince Gilgamesh lying down on the ground unconscious in which Davis says, "That's me?! Or my past self?! I really don't get this!" He then sees someone else going over to him with Helios.

This person looks to be a young teenage girl with cotton candy pink hair in Sailor Venus' hairstyle with a golden bow on the top center portion of the rear of her scalp, magenta eyes, and her outfit consists of a white top with puffy golden sleeves. She also wears a dark gray vest also lined in gold with a pink collar. There are light pink ruffles at the bottom and on the neckline. On her chest is a rainbow heart shaped broach with pearly white bow, a deep pink bow is in the back, her skirt is triple colored with gold, pink, and white as the colors, she has pink arm warmers around her arms and, and a pair of pink high-heeled shoes on her feet with rainbow butterfly bows on the ankle portion of the high-heeled boots. Around her left wrist, there is a golden heart-shaped bracelet with a rainbow heart-shaped diamond in the center of the bracelet with a pink dial with rainbow jewels inside of the dial attached on top of bracelet.

The young girl asks, in Kari's voice, "Who is this Helios?"

Davis thinks in his mind, surprised, "That's Kari's voice!"

Helios tells the young teen girl, "That's Prince Gilgamesh of the Solaris Kingdom, the brother of the one that gave your 'alternate powers', my lady."

The young teen girl asks, surprised, "This is brother to Lady Sakuya, the one that gave me my Cure powers?!"

Helios responds, with a nod, "Yes, Princess Calypso."

The young teen girl looks at Prince Gilgamesh and she can't help to blush in which she asks, "What is he doing down here?"

Helios responds, "Most likely, he is curious about the Earth as much as Princess Serenity is. They are cousins after all."

The young teen girl asks, "Really?"

Just then Prince Gilgamesh gives a groan and he says, groggily, "Anyone get the identification of that mage that used that teleportation spell? He should have his butt kicked back to magic school." The young teen girl giggles as Prince Gilgamesh wakes up and looks up at the teen girl. Prince Gilgamesh asks, "Is it me or did I just drop into the realm of fairies because I see a lovely siren in front of me?"

The young teen girl responds, with a smirk, "Aren't you the charmer?"

Prince Gilgamesh winches and he says, looking at Helios, "Hey, you're Helios! Guess I made to Earth after all!"

Helios asks, "Without your family knowing your majesty?"

Prince Gilgamesh responds, nervously, "I... Well, can you blame me Helios?"

Helios says, with a smile, "You are just as curious as your cousin, Serenity."

Prince Gilgamesh replies, with a grin, "Just couldn't help myself after all that I heard about your world, Helios-san." Prince Gilgamesh tells the young teen girl, "By the way, I'm sorry for dropping in unannounced. May I have the honor of your name?"

The young teen girl giggles and she replies, "I'm Princess Calypso, younger sister to Prince Endymon."

Prince Gilgamesh asks, stunned, "Endymon has a sister?"

Helios says, with a nod, "Yes. She is the princess of Earth, but Endymon is the heir to the throne. You haven't heard about her since he tends to be overprotective of her."