Chapter 34: A Crowning Achievement and Surprise

(LEMON SCENE WARNING SKIP IF YOU WISH)

Inside of Geminios' country mansion and estate, there is a luxury massive bedroom and a massive king sized bed for multiple people where we find Naruto and Sakura with both of them naked save for Sakura's new Black Crystal earrings attached to her ears and the Black Crystal ring around Naruto's finger. Naruto has a feral look in his currently slit-like eyes as he pounds his hard manhood in and out of Sakura's womb like a dog in the heat.

Naruto says, with a deep feral version of his voice, "You are mine, Sakura! Mine! Say that you are mine! You are my girl!"

Sakura moans out, in erotic bliss, "I'm yours... I'm your girl... your girl... now and forever...!!"

Naruto responds, with a feral lustful tone, "That's right, Sakura-chan! You are mine forever! And you have been a naughty princess and battling with your family like that! And doing that, you have to be punished! Now, beg me to punish you, Sakura-chan!"

Sakura moans out in reply, "Yes... Yes, Naruto-sama... punish me... punish me for being such a horrible person... to you... to my family... use my body... my very being... in any way that you like... just keeping going... don't stop... please don't stop...!!"

Naruto replies, with a feral lustful and seductive voice, "That's my girl! You are my naughty sun princess and mine alone! You are going to be my sexy vixen princess forever!"

Sakura responds, in an erotic blissful manner, "Right, Master Naruto-kun... I'm your sexy princess... whatever... please just don't stop... I want... I need you...!!"

Naruto says, with a feral lustful and loving tone, "I know, Sakura-chan!" Naruto kisses her on the lips as he continues to make hot love to her while Shion, Hinata, Galaxia, and the Sailor Scouts watch on with intense interest and lustful looks on their faces in which Sakura can't help to enjoy the pleasure surging through her. Her mind becomes filled with her thoughts and history between herself as Princess Sakuya and Naruto as Asura and their time together in Gaea causing to feel guilty, but then a 'voice' tells her that it is over and she is with Naruto in which she doesn't have to worry anymore. She belongs to Naruto now and forever and she can't help to feel warm by such a feeling shown as she returns Naruto kisses with the same passion and desire that Naruto is giving her. For what seems like hours on ends, Sakura experiences multiple orgasms while Naruto pumps a lot of his hot seed into Sakura's waiting womb in which they exchange their energies in which some of Naruto's Six Path Sage chakra goes into Sakura while her own cosmic power elements goes into Naruto as a powerful 'link' is established in which it is the same with Galaxia, Hinata, Shion, and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts.

The others were watching in which Amara and Michelle were having their own lovemaking session and Michelle says, with a giggle, "Sakura-chan is enjoying herself."

Amara responds, with a smirk, "Not surprise since Naruto really knows how to make a woman into a nympho despite him not wanting to."

Michelle replies, with a seductive smile, "Yes, Amara-chan. Once you 'taste' Naruto-kun, you are addicted for life." Trista is rubbing Hotaru's belly gently.

Trista says, "I can sense the new life in you."
Hotaru says, with a nod, "Yes, Trista-mama. I'm sorry if I make you feel 'old', but I can't wait for your granddaughter or grandson as well as the granddaughter or grandson of Amara-papa and Michelle-mama to be born."

Trista says, with a giggle, "I can't wait either, Firefly." Trista also can't help herself to love that she will be in the same 'state' as Hotaru and bear Naruto's children in her womb next. It is the same with Sakura since his seed makes contact with an egg and she is the latest women impregnated with Naruto's child. Trista and Lita join Sakura when they have their 'lovemaking sessions' with Naruto and after that, Naruto and the other lovely vixens in the room have their turn through nothing 'too rough' since they are carrying new life within them. When all of them are done, all of them are assembled around Naruto and all of them are in a deep blissful sleep in which they have an 'explicit' dream with Naruto being like a ruler and Galaxia, Shino, Hinata, Sakura, and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts are his loyal lovers and concubines in which they can't help to enjoy 'naughty things'.