Chapter 15: In the Shadows of Dragons and Sovereigns

Within the Hidden Leaf Village, it looks like a normal day as Izumo and Kotetsu stand guard in front of the gate and the two of them are looking forward to another boring day.

Kotetsu says, "It is just another day, huh? Looks like nothing eventful."

Izumo says, "There hasn't been much happening since the last war."

Kotetsu says, "Yeah, it has been quiet lately."

Izumo says, "Probably since Konohamaru hasn't continued on with Naruto's legacy of pranking since he went to Earth."

Kotetsu asks, "Why did he and Lady Hokage herself head to Earth?"

Izumo says, "Who is for us to say, Kotetsu? This is a top level mission and it isn't for us to know." As they continued on, three brown cloaked and hooded figures appear and place their papers in front the two of them and the two guards look at them carefully.

Kotetsu says, "Okay, you can go."
One of the cloaked figures responds, in a familiar female voice, "Thank you very much, sir." The three cloaked and hooded figures head into the village while the two guards look at each other.

Izumo asks, "Do you think...?"

Kotetsu says, "I doubt it. I couldn't feel a thing from them." However, when the two guards look again, they see one of the cloaked figures adjust their hood in which they managed to capture a glimpse of a familiar whiskered cheek causing their eyes to widen before the cloaked figured adjusted the hood to cover their face again.

Izumo responds, "On second thought, Kotetsu."

Kotetsu says, with a nod, "Inform the council and the ANBU, Izumo." However, Izumo waits until the three cloaked figures were out of sight before Izumo sneaks off to inform his superiors about what the two of them just saw. A bit later on, the cloaked figures managed to get out of sight and they lower their hoods to reveal the faces of Naruto, Serena, and Hinata.

Hinata says, "They couldn't sense our chakra at all."

Serena says, "Thanks to Naruto's seals."

Naruto says, with a grin, "Not a problem! Thanks to all that practice in that time chamber thing and a bit of the 'leftovers' of my mom and dad within the seal, I'm close to an Uzumaki seal master, believe it."

Hinata says, "I always believe in you, Naruto-kun."

Serena asks, "So, this is this Leaf Village, huh?"

Naruto says, with a nod, "Yeah. I'm not sure what to feel. The few memories that I regain about this place are mainly bad since they spat on my dad when he was in the grave and my mom and my clan as well."

Hinata says, "I know. And from what I heard, they still desire to use you just to gain power."

Serena says, "They are just sick. You aren't their 'stud' for their use. You are a human being."

Naruto says, "Easy, Serena-chan. Anyway, if they are stuck in the ways that caused the cycle of hatred and war, I won't hesitate. For now, let's forget them. If we are going to forge those awesome swords, we are going to need that rare chakra metal."

Serena says, with a nod, "Right. Hinata-chan, you are going to need to take us where we need to go. I don't know this place and Naruto's memories are kind of fuzzy."

Hinata responds, nodding her head, "Right, onee-chan. Follow me." The three of them put their hoods back on and they head off, trying to make sure that they keep out of sight and not attract any attention to themselves, but as they continue to walk along, all three of them sense something.