Chapter 36: Renewal and Resolution

Within Neo Domino City, Jack, Crow, Akiza, Leo, Luna, and Yusei are watching a holographic screen and they see none other than the duel between Geminios and Davis in which they are shocked to see the summoning of Cosmos Quasar Dragon by Davis.

Leo says, shocked, "No way!"

Luna says, stunned, "That's incredible."

Crow asks, "COSMOS Quasar Dragon?"

Jack says, "Incredible. He combined two Synchro Tuners with three more Synchro Monsters!"

Yusei says, with a nod, "He has redefined what's possible, Jack. He's taking Synchro Summoning to a brand new level."

Akiza says, "I thought that you had taken Synchro Summoning to its ultimate when you brought out Shooting Quasar Dragon, but this dragon is beyond it."

Yusei says, nodding his head in agreement, "Davis just went far beyond my power, Akiza. He has created an incredible amount of energy and he has awakened a new power."

Jack asks, "A new power?"

Yusei says, "When he brought out his new dragon, he sent an immense amount of Ener-D into the reactor, but thanks to the safeties that I had in place, there is no danger through I doubt they were necessary."

Leo asks, "What do you mean Yusei?"

Yusei takes out a card and he says, "This is what I mean Leo." When he puts the card down, the group gasps to see a black fronted monster card.

Crow asks, "Whoa! Is that's a Dark Synchro Monster?"

Yusei says, shaking his head, "Taking a closer look."

When Jack looks at the card, he says, "That's not a Dark Synchro Monster. The stars are black and gold and they are on the left side, not the right side."

Akiza asks, looking at the writing of the card, "Wait! XYZ?! Where did you get this?"

Yusei says, "Lazar and the Ener-D had found it. It was created by the powerful energy brought in by the summoning of Cosmos Quasar Dragon. The energy was some kind of powerful creation energy."

Crow asks, stunned, "Creation energy?"

Jack says, "You mean that the power unleashed by this new Synchro Summoning created this card? That's crazy!"

Yusei says, "Like we haven't seen some 'crazy stuff' as Signers, Jack? Somehow, Davis' summoning has opened up a 'gateway' to a new world of Duel Monsters and given birth to a new 'breed' of monsters that are beyond our world."

Luna says, "Kuribon and the others sensed it too Yusei. Davis just expanded the Duel Monsters Spirit World into a Duel Monsters Spirit UNIVERSE because he has opened new gateways to new worlds filled with new monsters."

Leo says, "Whoa! That's intense!"

Crow says, "I wonder what our new 'Star Dragon King' has in store for us next."

Jack says, "Who knows, Crow? That's a good question."

(Elsewhere; on the meanwhile)

On the rooftops of the Odiaba District of Tokyo, the figure that sent Camula against Sailor Moon, Naruto, and Sailor Star, Skeleton Knight is overlooking the area.

He says, standing beside his 'dark horse', "Brother, you did your best, but it looks like the faded new 'Star Dragon King' has succeeded and got rid of Tzolk'in. Hopefully, you can rest in peace, but my mission is not down. My spirit is tied to the Duel Dragon card in my possession and the final one must find its master or mistress." The dark figure then removes his hood to reveal the face of Rex Goodwin, Roman Goodwin's brother and former Dark Signer of the Spider, and his face looking exactly like it did as a Dark Signer.