Chapter 38: The Rabbit Goddess' Celestial Downfall

Within the Digital World, Azulongmon is with his fellow 'Sovereign Digimon', Zhuqiaomon, phoenix sovereign of the south, Ebonwumon, the two headed turtle sovereign of the north, and Baihumon, tiger sovereign of the west.

Zhuqiaomon yells out, "Your humans have failed! I knew that you shouldn't have left this to them! And now, wretched fiend from another planet has Millenniummon's power!"

Ebonwumon says, "The overgrown firebird is right. The situation is looking grim."

Baihumon says, "This soulless fiend is spreading her evil influence and she has captured countless living beings in which she is turning them into 'batteries' to increase her power."

Zhuqiaomon says, "And if your Earth falls, then your sector of the Digital World falls and the whole of the Digital World might follow afterwards!"

Azulongmon says, plainly, "I know, Zhuqiaomon, but there is nothing that we can do."

Baihumon says, "I have to say that I agree. Kaguya has become incredibly power and the only hope is the ones chosen by your universe to stop her."

Zhuqiaomon shouts out, "What?! You are going to leave in their hands!"

Baihumon says, "Need I remind you that it was humans that helped us with the D-Reaper in your sector of the Digital World, Zhuqiaomon."

Zhuqiaomon snarls and he says, "Well, they are entrapped in the 'dream world illusion' of this fiend."

Azulongmon says, "There is a reason that Davis Motomiya is the Chosen of Miracles and Life and one of the 'chosen ones' of my universe."

Zhuqiaomon says, "Well, it seems like your 'chosen one' along with the others is trapped in a dimension with no way of returning."

Ebonwumon says, "The overgrown flame chicken has a point, boy. It doesn't look good."

Azulongmon says, "We can only hope that they can find their way back."

(Inside of an unknown dimension; on the meanwhile)

Within what looks like a 'complete white space' dimension, Naruto, Davis, Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, Sailor Earth, Sailor Milky Way, Agumon (N), Veemon, Lunamon, Renamon, Gatomon, and Lopmon are at what looks like the ruins of only building which looks like a simple building that had two beds, a bathtub, small kitchen, and two wrecked huge hourglasses.

Sailor Sun says, "Not exactly much here."

Sailor Moon says, "No kidding."

Sailor Star asks, "Where are we?"

Sailor Sun says, "I think that we must be in some kind of version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber."

Naruto asks, "Really?"

Sailor Sun says, "Endless white with only one building? It seems so, Naruto."

Sailor Earth says, "The problem is that the only building is destroyed and it must have contained the exit."

Sailor Milky Way says, "No kidding, Kari."

Naruto yells out, "We can't just stand here and do nothing!"

Davis says, with a serious tone, "I know, Naruto! We aren't just going to give up!"

Gatomon says, "No joke, but the situation isn't good."

Sailor Earth asks, "How can we get back to our world if there is no way out of here?"

Sailor Moon says, "Good question, Kari."

Davis says, "There has to be a way to get out of here!"

Sailor Sun says, "I'm not doubting you, bro, but do you have any good ideas? I would like to hear them."