Chapter 30: New Levels of Power and Passion

(LEMON SCENE WARNING SKIP IF YOU WISH)

Within the rebuilt Moon Kingdom, we find ourselves within the mysterious room that looks like the 'harem rooms' of Ancient Egypt and Imperial China where Naruto, Shion, and the Black Crystal earring wearing Sailor Scouts in which Naruto is wearing only his Black Crystal ring and Shion and the Scouts only had on their Black Crystal earrings and they are enjoying their company on an incredibly massive bed with Hotaru being with the real Naruto while the rest of the women are being pleasured by Naruto clones. Hotaru is in a passionate wet kiss with Naruto, Hotaru's arms and legs are wrapped around Naruto's frame, and Naruto's hard rod buried deep in her womb.

Hotaru and Naruto release from the kiss and Hotaru moans out, lustfully, "Big brother Naruto-kun..."

Naruto tells Hotaru, with a foxy smile, "I have to say, Hotaru-chan. You are quite cute." Hotaru can't help to blush at this and she then locks lips with Naruto again as he makes hot love to her while the other women can't help to smile at this especially Amara and Michelle. A small bit of her overprotectiveness of Hotaru for many reasons comes into their minds, but it is usually drowned out as images of Naruto making hot love to them come to mind.

Amara and Michelle are mashed together and each have a Naruto clone behind them in which Michelle says, with a smile, "Hotaru-chan is enjoying herself."

Amara says, with a nod, "Yeah, she is."

Michelle tells Amara, with a warm smile, "Easy, Amara. You know that Naruto-kun won't do Firefly-chan wrong. He never did us wrong." Amara can't help to blush as she remembers when Naruto made hot love to her with Michelle and she can't enjoy the fact that she expressed herself as a woman in which she can't help to see herself dressed in female sexy outfit which is unusual for the tomboy Sailor Soldier. However, her inner musing is interrupted as the clones gently pleasure her and Michelle while allowing them to pleasure each other. Shion and the other Sailor Scouts enjoy the pleasures of being with the Naruto clones, but all of them want to have their 'special time' with the real deal. And all of them become excited as Hotaru experiences orgasm while Naruto fills her waiting womb with his hot seed. Later on, Naruto is lying down and he is surrounded by all of the women with him in which he is engaged in a three way passionate and loving kiss with Serena and Hinata.

(LEMON SCENE END)

When they break off the kiss, Naruto asks, "Sakura?"

Hinata tells Naruto, "Yes, Naruto-kun."

Serena says, "I know that you and my sister have mixed feeling for her. Heck, I have mixed feelings since I fought her myself."

Naruto says, with a nod, "Believe it, Serena-chan."

Hinata tells Naruto, "However, while I was quite jealous of her getting your affections, I was also jealous of how strong she became. Both of us had different 'weaknesses' back when we were starting out, however, when you came back after your training trip with Jiraiya-sama, Sakura and I both improved, but Sakura improved incredibly and she still does. I can't help to admire her for that. I mean, she is the first of us to become a Valkyrie Sailor Scout, a legendary power not seen in many generations and very few Sailor Soldiers achieved in which the first Moon Queen was one of them."

Amara says, "And she knows how to use it."

Michelle says, with a smile, "You can say that it is perfect for her."

Serena says, drolly, "Tell me about Michelle-chan."

Raye says, with a grin, "You should know since she plastered you in the face."

Serena retorts, with a glare, "Thanks a lot, Pyro."

Naruto tells Serena, "Easy, Serena-chan." Naruto kisses Serena on the lips and she blushes in which she enjoys the kiss.