Chapter 33: Crimson and Chaos Dragon Power

Within Juuban, we come to the home of Molly Baker and she is looking at herself in which a figure enters the room.

The figure says, in a male voice, "Molly..."

Molly responds, "I know."

The figure says, "We can't allow this to happen."

Molly replies, "I really didn't want to fight Serena, but Sakura's heart was still vulnerable despite accepting herself."

The figure responds, "She wanted something that a lot of people desire a lot: To be loved."

Molly says, with a nod, "Yes. And her heart was more vulnerable to that since her attempts at love got her hurt in physical and emotional ways."

The figure says, "But women aren't the only ones vulnerable in that regard."

Molly says, with a smile, "Too true, Nephrite." The figure is then revealed to be Nephrite, one of the former generals of the Negaverse, and he nods in front of Molly.

Nephrite tells Molly, "Molly, will you be using THAT against them?"

Molly says, "Most likely, the others will stay out of this since they are pregnant, but Naruto will be a problem."

Nephrite says, "Two to three Valkyrie Sailor Scouts and someone that could be possible rival to one."

Molly says, with a nod, "And we have one Valkyrie and one that could be a rival for Valkyrie on our side with the Motomiya siblings."

Nephrite says, with a nod, "Unless we can figure out the way to break the hold of Tzolk'in on them."

Molly says, "There might be a way."

Nephrite asks, "Are you sure?"

Molly says, "The power needed will be incredible and it is risky, but I'm going to need to take that chance in order to get Sailor Sun back on our side."

Nephrite says, "Then we need to hurry, Molly."

Molly says, with a nod, "Yes, we do, Nephrite."

(Joining up with Naruto's group; Later on)

With Naruto's group, they are joined by Sailor Galaxia, who has a brand new 'fuku' of sorts, which consists of her original headgear, deep, full, and lovely shimmering golden lips, golden metal choker around her neck, she has a low line armored bikini-like top that show a good amount of her voluptuous chest, golden armored elbow pads on her elbows, her own bracelets around her wrists, golden fingernails on her hands, golden bikini throng in-between her legs, golden armored kneepads, and golden armored high-heeled shoes with four inch stiletto heels.

Sailor Galaxia, also showing a significant 'bulge' in her waist, comes over and Serena says, "I'm glad that you could come Galaxia-sempai."

Sailor Galaxia says, "I'm glad to be here, young hime. The new Animamates are watching over your beautiful baby girl as ordered."

Serena tells Sailor Galaxia, "Thank you, Galaxia-sempai."

Sailor Galaxia responds, "It is no trouble after all of the wonderful things that you have done for me and I believe that I should be called 'Sister Galaxia' since you and I are going to be members of the same family."

Sailor Galaxia rubs her belly and Serena says, looking over the others, "I believe that the others would agree that 'Uzumaki Namikaze' will be perfect additions to our names."

Raye says, with a sly smile, "No duh, Meatball Head."

Hinata says, with a nod and warm loving smile at Naruto, "I agree, Raye." Hinata rubs her expanded belly which is more along than Galaxia and everyone else, minus Serena, who is just as 'developed' as Hinata, along with Lita and Trista, both of whom haven't been impregnated by Naruto, yet.