Chapter 23: Taking it on the Chin

Right now, we are in the fight between Sailor Sun and Sasuke and the two of them are engaging in intense hand to hand combat in which their intense powers are causing small shockwaves in the area.

Sailor Sun says, "I see that you have gotten better, Sasuke."

Sasuke says, "Same with you, Sakura, but like I said before, this time, you can't surprise me!" Sasuke then manages to ram his fist into Sailor Sun's face giving her a bloody nose, but Sailor Sun retaliates with a powerful blow to his waist causing Sasuke to gasp out as the air is knocked out of him and a spin kick sends him skidding back ten yards.

Sailor Sun says, "I told you not to underestimate me!"

Sasuke responds, "I'm not, but don't do the same with me, Sakura. Like you, I've learned the various Taijutsu styles of Earth and found them quite useful."

Sailor Sun says, "I can see, but I think that the time for talk is over."

Sasuke says, with a nod, "Agreed. Our fists will tell our stories for us, Sakura."

"Fire Style: Dragon Blazer Jutsu!"

Sasuke then unleashes a massive flame that turns into a huge Asian style dragon that heads for Sailor Sun, but Sailor Sun smirks knowing that she can absorb the flames due to her being the Sailor Soldier of the sun, but the flame dragon then heads high into the sky.

Sailor Sun asks, confused, "What?" Soon after, storm clouds appear in the sky and lightning flashes in the sky and Sailor Sun gets nervous as Sasuke's left hand glows with lightning chakra.

Sasuke tells Sailor Sun, "Now, be gone with the thunderclap."

"Kirin!"

Just then a massive Asian dragon takes form from the electrical charge from the clouds and seemly slams into Sailor Sun with a massive explosion!

Sakuyamon shouts out, stunned, "Sakura!" When the explosion dies down, there is a lot of smoke and dust from where the attack hit and when that fades away, there is only a massive crater in its wake.

Sasuke then says, seemly to no one, "Nice work, Sakura." Sasuke then turns his body to the left and Sailor Sun, completely unharmed, is right in front of him.

Sailor Sun responds, "Unlike the other Scouts, I have my own personal teleportation powers and this is instant teleportation Sasuke."

Sasuke says, with a nod of understanding, "And you have mastered its use in battle very well, Sakura. No one has avoided this attack. Itachi, by using his Susanoo, did he manage to counter it."

Sailor Sun asks Sasuke, "Remember when you said that I wouldn't surprise you anymore, Sasuke?" Sailor Sun then extends her hand forward and Sasuke then gasp as he slams into the ground on his hands and knees as he feels like his body weights ten times more than before.

Sasuke says, "My body..."

Sailor Sun asks, with a sly smirk, "Why do the planets orbit the sun?" Sasuke gasps as he realizes what Sailor Sun is implying and she retorts, "Bingo, Sasuke! Not only do I use solar flames, but I'm a Sailor Scout of Gravity itself! Hope you like ten times Earth's normal gravity!" Sailor Sun charges in with a kick, but before she hits, Sasuke vanishes in front of her eyes and she gives a look of shock in which she then whips over to her right to see Sasuke just fine.

Sasuke retorts, with a smirk, "Did you forget that you aren't the only one with teleportation Sakura?"

Sailor Sun responds, "It might have slipped my mind."

Sasuke responds, with a plain tone, "I won't underestimate you, again, Sakura."

Sailor Sun tells Sasuke, "Where have I heard that before?" Sasuke and Sailor Sun then give into defensive stances and prepare to continue their fight which seems like it is going to be an intense one.