Chapter 20: Fragment of a Valkyrie

At MBI headquarters, Sailor Moon, Sailor Star, and Naruto are talking with Queen Serenity and Geminios about what happened at the North Pole and Queen Serenity is awe-struck.

Queen Serenity says, "A Valkyrie Sailor Soldier."

Naruto says, "The power that Sakura put up was... beyond insane!"

Geminios says, "The power of a Valkyrie Sailor Soldier is legendary, Naruto. It is the power that the first Moon Queen, Queen Selene Serenity, used in battles and wars in the creation of the Moon Kingdom and the Silver Alliance. It is a level of Sailor Soldier power that comes close for a non-Sovereign class Sailor Soldier to rivaling a Sovereign class like Sailor Cosmos... unless she is a Valkyrie Sailor Soldier."

Sailor Star asks, "What happens if Sailor Cosmos becomes a Valkyrie level?"

Queen Serenity says, shaking her head, "Her power could most likely go beyond the realm of 'mortal understanding', my daughter." Sailor Moon's, Sailor Star's, and Naruto's eyes widen, but then Naruto grunts out in pain and he stumbles backwards.

Sailor Moon asks, concerned, "What's wrong, Naruto?"

Naruto says, groaning, "I don't know, Moon-chan." Naruto yelps out as the Golden Crystal comes out of his body and then sends a golden beam of energy high into the air in which Naruto falls down to the ground on his bottom.

Sailor Star asks, confused, "What's going on?" Shortly afterwards, the Golden Crystal stops glowing and sending energy into the sky in which it goes back into Naruto's hands.

Sailor Moon asks, concerned, "Are you okay, Naruto?"

Naruto responds, with a nod, "I'm okay. Just a bit surprised."

Sailor Star asks, concerned, "Are you sure, Naruto-kun?"

Naruto replies, with a nod, "Yeah, but I'm wondering what that was about."

Geminios asks, "What could have the Golden Crystal reacted to?"

Queen Serenity asks, "Or who?"

Everyone looks at Queen Serenity and Sailor Moon tells Queen Serenity, "Mom, what are you talking about? Endymon... Darien-kun was the prince of Earth. He is the heir to its throne and the only one that Golden Crystal would react to..."

Sailor Moon becomes solemn and Queen Serenity says, hugging Sailor Moon, "I'm sorry to bring back those hurtful memories, Serenity."

Sailor Moon says, shedding a few tears, "No, mom. You don't need to apologize."

Queen Serenity nods her head and she then says, "Actually, there is one fact that you didn't know. Prince Endymon had a younger sister."

There are gasps from Naruto, Sailor Star, and Sailor Moon and Sailor Star asks, "Endymon had a sister?"

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, "A sister that very few knew about for very good reasons. One, she was adopted by Endymon's royal family, but she held a great power inside of her in which the Golden Crystal of Elysion accepted her. It is believed that she was a descendant of the royals of one of the lost precursor kingdoms that can become the Moon and Sun Kingdom as well as the Silver Alliance and Golden Alliance."

Sailor Star asks, "If she was accepted by the Golden Crystal, would that make her the princess of Earth?"

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, "Yes, my daughter. By all rights, the adopted sister of Endymon was the Princess of Earth, however, she didn't become a Sailor Soldier... or at least to my knowledge. It is possible that she was granted Sailor Soldier powers by the Golden Crystal, but I really don't know. However, I know that she was granted powers by one of the few that knew about her other than myself, Geminios, and Endymon and his royal family."