Chapter 6: The New Stars and Dragons Cometh

Sasuke Uchiha is looking down at stump that used to be his sword arm slowly seem to regenerate itself while an elite member of the Black Spider ninja clan comes over to him.

The Black Spider ninja tells Sasuke, "I heard that you had a 'complication' in your mission to find your former comrade via the Moon Princess."

Sasuke says, "She proved... more of a problem than expected."

The Black Spider ninja says, "One must be careful with one with determination, they are a dangerous animal."

Sasuke retorts, with a glare, "Like I am?"

The Black Spider ninja says, "I'm not saying that you don't have that kind of determination. How could you have gotten as powerful as you are now, Sasuke-dono? However, you can't underestimate the determination of your enemies or else you will end up as you are now."

Sasuke responds, "Point taken."

The Black Spider ninja responds, "I will take my leave of you to your healing."

After the Black Spider ninja left, Sasuke thinks about his battles with Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun and he thinks, with a sneer, "Sakura, you and that Moon Princess won't stand in my way! I have worked too hard for my dream of a new world free of the darkness that tinted it! You really think that ideals will get you anywhere? Ha! Our world is filled with corruption, greed, darkness, death, and hatred and it will keep going on and on in an endless cycle unless it is destroyed! Only through the destruction of such things and the source of these things will true peace and better world be made! That means the destruction of the current ninja system and recreating the world into a better one! And there are now three things in my way: Naruto, the Moon Princess, and finally, you, Sakura." A scene plays in Sasuke's mind as it shows Indra and Asura fighting each other, but Sailor Sun is also there and she is fighting against Indra in which at one point, Sailor Sun looks poses to take down Indra himself. With that memory and what Sasuke experienced earlier, Sasuke knows that Sailor Sun has the potential to take him down despite she only managed to get him by surprise since he had no knowledge of her abilities as a Sailor Scout, but he is no fool. With their 'history' and this potential, Sasuke knows that Sakura/Sailor Sun has the potential to take him down like Naruto and he knows that she won't hesitation like in the last fight. He knows that she won't rest until he is dead to ensure 'Naruto's path' is made to be the path to peace in the Elemental Countries and he and his clan, the clan of the Uchiha, is nothing more than a page in the history books. Knowing this, Sasuke knows that there is one choice: Along with Naruto, Sakura must die once and for all.

(That evening; Within Tokyo)

Within her mansion of the Outer Sailor Scouts, Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, and Trista are discussing the morning and afternoon events including the revelations and appearance of Sakura Motomiya AKA the 'reborn' Sakura Haruno as Sailor Sun, said to be the most powerful Sailor Soldier in the universe at the time of the Silver Millennium.

Michelle asks, "So, Sailor Sun's mother was Queen Serenity's sister?"

Trista says, "Yes. She was the younger twin sister of Queen Serenity and feel in love with the Sun Kingdom and its ruler. It united the two kingdoms more than ever before since they were equal in all sorts of the term. The Golden and Silver Alliances were the two great alliances of kingdoms in the universe, but unlike the Moon Kingdom after the first Moon Queen, the princesses of the Solaris Kingdom, the first born ones, were always the ones to become the Sailor Soldier of the Sun. Compared to Sailor Sun, all of us, the Sailor Soldiers of the Silver Alliance, let's just say that were 'sub-par' compared to Sailor Sun."

Amara says, with an annoyed expression, "Please tell me that you are joking."

Trista asks, with a kind smile, "Do you wish for me to tell you about badly she defeated you when she felt that we were unfit to protect our princess?"