Epilogue

Things changed after what had happened for everyone. 

                                             Blaza found himself willing to do more for himself then he used too, and was finally able to let go of the notion that he needed to keep himself in line. He was granted a bit more responsibility with Muffin and Nadwe, and did a great job with them, somehow always able to tell what they needed at a particular moment.

              The base still stood ready in case he needed it, but Blaza mostly just gave it to Dino, and built a nicer house in town, where he could be neighbors with all his friends. It made him happier then living so far away. 

                                    Socks and TBH got to be closer friends because they somehow bonded over both being framed by Laff. This makes Socks extremely smug when Laff is around, because it finally feels like a small bit of making Laff realize more what he did to them, and the mental trauma he put both Socks and TBH through by framing them and putting their friends against them.

                                                                 Socks also moved into town, and got a therapist, who does online sessions with him every Tuesday. It helps. Having the support makes Socks more confident, and he finally learns to slightly forgive Laff. He starts up his YouTube channel again when he's ready, and is happy to throw himself back into his videos. He has so much fun recording them with his friends, and it really makes him realize that he is happy where he is right now.

                             Nadwe finally got his life back. With both his adoptive mom and dad by his side, he went back to school, and got back in with a great attitude. The bullies did nothing else, clearly sensing that Nadwe had changed, and it made Nadwe happy to finally be able to make some other friends in class without the bullies mocking him in the backround.

                Being a vampire made it a little tough at times, but Nadwe got through it. Meme and Wiktoria got him a therapist, and it helped him deal with certain feelings and things that he'd struggled with. 

                                          At first, he'd had a hard time seeing Laff (who had reverted back to his human form), but after Laff had apologized and made it clear that he would never do anything to hurt any of them again, Nadwe had started to at least tolerate having him around.

                                                                                It wasn't forgiveness, but it was a start, and it was a lot more then Laff had hoped for.

                                                                          As for Meme, he got that book from Laff and studied it. He started practicing his powers, and eventually got to where he could use them at will, and anytime he needed. It was very convenient. 

                                      He and Wiktoria had a second wedding, that was a success. It was the happiest day of their lives, and they both couldn't be happier together.

                                                       Finally, Meme felt like things were good again, and it was exactly how he'd wanted it to be. He and Wiktoria were so happy and both spent every day like it could be their last together. They wanted to make the most of this amazing time of their lives.

                      It lasted until a few months later when the group got a call from NASA, offering them all jobs on their newest spacecraft that was going to launch, called Skeld. It was supposedly huge, and their journey and jobs on it would only take up 3 months of their lives.

                                                  They accepted the jobs. They were going to space.

                                                                TO BE CONTINUED