Final Notes and Acknowledgements

Hey guys! The author here.

                        This story has been going on through one of the wildest times in my life. 

                                           It started in May of 20201, and was based off some stupid idea I'd had while walking my dogs one day. It came up from nothing, and I cannot tell you how much it ended up meaning to me.

            I found the Sock Gang during the pandemic, and fell in love with their videos. In a time where I was so depressed and felt like nothing would ever be back to normal, Socks and his friends videos were my light in the dark. 

                                 They got me through 2020, and have comforted me so many times. Specifically the Among Us videos will always hold a place in my heart...but the SMP was the best thing. It was so much fun to see the fans so active and theorizing about who did it. It gave me something to look forward too, and help get through boring school days.

                                                                  And so this story was born.

                                                                                     I'd like to thank all of you, for reading it and commenting, and just giving your support. You all have made me so happy on many occasions when I needed it, and I cannot thank you all enough.

                  You've been the most supportive readers ever, and it means so much.

                                                 I hope you all enjoyed the story, and I hope to see you in the sequel, which I will announce on here when it comes out, so keep this book listed! I love you all!

                                                                                                        -Eliza_Boleyn_Deetz <3