Chapter 26: Socks

Everyone froze when they heard the voice. It was distorted, but they knew that voice enough to know it was Laff. 

             Almost as if on cue, a figure appeared in the distance. Socks felt a sinking feeling that this couldn't be good. Blaza strained to see who or what it was.

                                                                 When it emerged, TBH gasped.

                                                   "Laff!" TBH exclaimed, as if he'd not been aware.

                      "No. I'm L4FF!" L4ff blasted something at TBH. TBH luckily had pretty fast reflexes, and managed to avoid getting hit by whatever it was. Socks braced himself. They had to get out of here and live. That meant Socks surviving.

                                                                               "Nadwe killed you!" Meme shouted, a glint of anger and shock in his eyes. L4FF chuckled a low, dangerous laugh.

                                       "No. He killed my body that was holding me back. Now I can REALLY do what I came to do." L4FF told them, grinning. With that, he took a gravity gun out of his pocket, and got Meme with it. He then proceeded to throw Meme across the room. Socks gasped.

                                                                                                "MEME!" Socks heard Nadwe yell, panic on the young kids face. With that, Nadwe quickly turned into a bat and flew quickly in the direction of where Meme had been thrown.

                                                                                                                     "Why'd you do this?" Socks demanded to know, not scared anymore of what L4FF was going to do. 

                "Don't you get it, Socks? I DID IT because you humans are a menace! Your destroying lives of animals, and your killing your planet!" L4FF hissed.

                                                         "We can do better, L4FF! Do you even care that you killed Wiktoria? Or that you destroyed our LIVES? If not, I think that makes YOU the menace!" Socks retorted.

                                                                                 "You really are stupid, Socks. I wasn't meant to kill Wiktoria." L4FF laughed.

                                      "What?" Socks breathed, surprised.

                                                                    "I was meant to kill Meme! I had the dispenser set to lock on a tux. It got all messed up when Meme wore the dress and Wiktoria the tux." L4FF explained.

          "Why did you want to kill Meme?" Socks asked.

                                                    "To rip you and Blaza apart. I knew they'd blame you. It was easy, after all. You had planned the thing." L4FF told him.

                                                                                                                         "You're demented!" Socks whispered, feeling nothing but hate for the man who'd once been one of his best friends.

                                "And what's your point?" L4FF laughed. He used the gravity gun and got Socks. Socks couldn't move as L4FF cheerfully waved goodbye, and launched Socks across the room.