I Need Some Comfort

"Shouldn't u be at work?" I say laying down on my back

"Yeah, but, like I said, I needed to know u're Ok!" he says sitting beside me

"Thank u, I appreciate it, even though u woke me up at 9 fucking 30!"

"So, are u ok?"

"As u can see, physically I'm fine! Only my knuckles hurt, but I think I can handle it..."

"Mentally?"

"I'm not gonna lie, I got scared! No matter how well u can defend yourself, someone stalking u and throwing u to a wall is always scary! I'm glad my reflexes worked and I didn't freeze!"

"Me too! And, frankly, I'm so happy u kicked his ass! Someone needed to do it!"

"I knew it would get bad with him at some point, but I didn't expect that! He's a psycho!"

"Apparently! He'll get obsessed, u should get restraining orders!"

"Yeah... That bastard! He ruined my night!"

"Weren't u already fired up from your talk?"

Yeah, and then I was mad at my boss too because he didn't show up, but then it got good!"

"How come?" he asks confused

"Well... When I went to work and learned that he wasn't coming, I got mad and left him a voice mail, calling him a coward! Then, at around 3,as I was waiting for Fred to close up and take me to my car, as he had instructed him, he came and told me to get in his car to go somewhere to talk

"At 3 in the morning!" he says with a raised eyebrow

"Now or never he said!"

"Jesus!"

"Yeah... Anyway, I got in, we went to an empty parking lot, we talked about the kiss and then we had sex..."

"Of course u did!"

"I wasn't planning it! In fact I was mad at him for talking to Thomas, but I was so tired and I just wanted to come home, so I apologized for the voicemail, he told me that the only reason he didn't come was that he thought I would feel awkward and he wanted to give it some time, one thing led to another and we had sex... And then Thomas ruined my mood!"

"Was it good?"

"No offense, but it was amazing!"

"Better than ours?"

"Not better... Just different! Kinda animalistic!"

"Is-is that what u want? Animalistic sex?" he asks kinda embarrassed and I get my body up

"Don't go there! Our sex is amazing, too! If I had remarks I would have told u..."

"I can do wild if u want!"

"Look, again, no offense, but u're not that rough by nature! He's even against kissing if u're not in a relationship with the person u're having sex with!"

"What?"

"Yeah, I had the same reaction! He said that he kissed me just to chanel his attraction to me. He actually pushed me away when I tried to kiss him!"

"The guy is weird! Who says no to those lips?" he says and I chuckle

"Anyway! Don't overthink it! Our sex is amazing! I wouldn't change it! I wouldn't want u to be this rough anyway! It would ruin the image I have of u..."

"Hmm, what kind of image u have of me?"

"U're rough and serious when u have to, but in reality u're just a teddy bear! Kind, sweet, gentle! U know how to fuck but in a way that it's unique! U fuck my brains out, but at the same time u're gentle! I can't explain it any better! He, on the other hand, isn't this gentle! He will push u back, he will rip your clothes, he will make u realize that he's the boss! U both have your ways and I wouldn't want u to change that! I'm an adaptable person!"