"Do you like it here?"

(Y/n) watches him leave before turning to Clementine with a small smile. "Hey...I saw you pull me back, back there, I know it was really intense. This whole thing was...What I'm trying to say is thank you for defending me." She said softly

Clementine smiled sheepishly and nodded her head. "Oh..it was nothing, you handled yourself pretty well, you didn't need my help."

(Y/n) hummed and giggled, guesting her to follow as she walked to the beach where the kids were eating. As they sat next to each other, Violet on (Y/n)'s left and AJ on Clem's right Louis spoke up.

"Don't sweat it, Clem."

"Ever since we lost Sophie and Minnie. Brody's been freaked out by anything that happens past The safe zone." Violet explained, her voice sounding a bit sad. "She'll be alright eventually."

"Vi is right, don't take anything she said to you back there to heart." (Y/n) nodded, crossing her hand on the table. "Still, as much as I hate to admit, safety comes first. We should make this a one time thing." She said. Aasim came up behind them and nodded his head.

"We can take Rosie in the morning, see if she catches a scent. You know, just in case." Aasim suggested, agreeing with (Y/n) before going to sit at the other table.

"I'm gonna go clean up." With that slowly said Violet takes her bowl and walks away. (Y/n) sadly looked at her before she heard Louis. "I think I'll go, too. See you later."

Clementine watches them both leave sadly, and a bit confused about it. She thought getting food would help them but she sees them growing distant.

"Don't worry about them. They're just sad." Tenn said softly, going back to his drawing.

"Sad? Why?" Clem asked, taking a spoon full of her food. (Y/n) lay her head on her arm that was on the table.

"Tenn's sisters died around this time last year. I think it's starting to get to people." She answered, messing with a piece of her hair that was framing her face.

"Doesn't it get to you two?"

"Not really. Dying's not scary." Tenn answered, (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders before turning her head to look the other way. "I mean. It's sad, but...not scary." He explained himself.

"Becoming a walker is way worse than being dead." Clem commented, glancing at (Y/n) with worry before looking back at Tenn. "How do you know? Maybe being a walker is really nice."

"I doubt it."

"Me, too, but it's not like you can go ask one...I try not to focus on them being gone." He ranted softly. Clementine and AJ listen silently. "I like picturing where they'd be no, instead." He smiled, turning the drawing around and showing them the drawing.

The picture was of a pretty home, with a treehouse, and five people in front. Two people, Minerva holding a guitar, Sophie holding an artist palette and a paintbrush, and finally Tenn off to the side. All were smiling.

(Y/n) turned over and narrowed her eyes a bit to maybe look at the drawing better. Smiling softly when she gets it before frowning deep in thought.

"Sophie was awesome at making stuff. She'd build a place big enough for all of us to live, and paint it, too, and Minnie would be playing whatever new song she wrote..." AJ sat up on his knees and leaned forward and smiled at Tenn then looked at Clementine.

"I guess death doesn't scare me because I know I have something waiting on the other side." He continued adding little touches to his drawing.

"Someplace safe, happy. All of us together."