"I'm funny."

After covering themselves with walker guts, the walker team set off to sneak on board. They see the herd as Clem looks at her team.

"Follow my lead." She said more towards Violet since she's never done this before. (Y/n) nodded.

"Just stay calm and move slowly." The duo eyed girl added following Clem in between the herd. They slowly and carefully make their way to the pier.

(Y/n) looked away when the boat light was shining towards her, she quickly grabbed a nearby walker and hid behind it. Seconds later the walker was now on the floor dead.

"Stay behind the walkers, if you want to keep your head." (Y/n) ordered. Slowly walking behind walkers.

"Use them as shields." Clem added, doing just that when the light came back in their direction. It took a bit of effort but they safely made it to the pier.

"Damn it, the horses!" Clem looked over to see the hay lit on fire and the horses getting spooked. The raiders rushed to take control. "Hey, get that fire under control!"

"Get rid of these fucking walkers!" The four rushed for cover behind some supply crates.

"C'mon, Willy." Clem mumbled as she peeked over the crate to see what to do next, but quickly ducks down when a raider comes and shoots the remaining walkers.

"The supplies are going overboard!" The light shone at Willy who peeled out as the raft was flowing away, the little boy quickly hid back again. "God damn it! Someone go over there and see what's going on."

"Stay sharp! We're under attack!" The raiders who were just behind the crates the four were hiding in now jumped over just in front of Clem and dashed over. (Y/n) takes a hold of Clem's arm and lets out a breath she didn't realize she was holding.

Clem pats her hand and starts to move. "Okay, now's our chance." The rest quickly followed Clem to the side of the dock, and jumped in the water.

"We can't risk leaving cover. We'll have to crawl along the side of the dock." Clem informed them. (Y/n) helps AJ down as they all follow.

"Not the swimming I imagined all this time, but whatever fits your poison."

"(Y/n)! Not the time!" Violet whispered, (Y/n) shrugged as Clem looked back at her with an amusing smile. They all crawled along the dock, trying to not get seen.

As they crawled along Violet took notice that the walker guys were washing off, she voiced it out but (Y/n) reassured her that it's fine.

Clem peeked over but quickly hid back when she almost got spotted by a raider. (Y/n) looks around before spotting some stairs on the other side of the wood and under the dock when the light shines over. "Follow me."

(Y/n) dived under the wood and swam to the stairs. She looked down and heard the muffled snarls of walkers walking along the ground underwater. She resurfaced and saw everyone there with her as well. She guestered them to go on ahead.

When she was about to climb up the stairs a force pulled her back in the water. "(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) quickly looks down to feel a walker got a hold of her ankle and was trying to take a bite. The girl quickly kicked its head away, it took a few tries but she finally got it off and swam up quickly. A hand pulled her up making (Y/n) land on the person.

Clem quickly shook her shoulders as (Y/n) coughed and gasped for air. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Clem asked , worried laced in her voice.

(Y/n) nodded her head, still trying to get some oxygen in her lungs. "Yeah...yeah, I'm good. Holy shit the bitches are strong."