"I approve."

The trio walk to the music room, seeing the rest walk around the room trying to get everything ready for the small party. AJ ran to help out.

(Y/n) looked around with a soft smile. She couldn't see it well, but knew it was coming together nicely.

"It looks like things are coming together." Clementine commented, handing the heater to Rudy.

"Eh, we still need to figure out lighting, music, and...something to write on that banner." The girls look over to the right side of the room to see the empty banner Rudy was talking about.

"If we're gonna die, we should have some fun first."

"Not very confident?" (Y/n) asked, raising a brow. Clem shook her head and disagreed with her, laughing a bit. "No, just saying."

First was music, to get the party started. (Y/n) looked over at their selection of music and frowned a bit when there were only three. But it could work.

"Pulled out the old headmaster's gramophone so we could play some records." Rudy said.

"Not much of a selection. Only Country, Classical, and Jazz." (Y/n) listed, looking behind her for Clem to decide.

"Um, maybe something country?" Clem suggested, looking at Rudy. The girl smiled and nodded her head.

"That's my favorite."

"Shocker."

"I would've never guessed." Violet and (Y/n) quickly teased back. Rudy glaring at them playfully as (Y/n) hands the record to Violet.

As Violet shows and explains how the record works on the gramophone to little AJ. (Y/n) and Clem figure out the lighting.

"Wouldn't be a party without some kind of mood lighting." Rudy commented. (Y/n) nods her head at this.

"True, what color should we go with?"

"I've been going back and forward between colors for ages. Green's calming, but purple might be nice..." Ruby explained, (Y/n) turned to her and jumped a bit in excitement.

"Oh, oh! Purple, what about purple?" She said excitedly. Clem smiled and hummed, nodding softly.

"Hm. Purple was my dad's favorite color."

"He's now my favorite person. Purple is so pretty." (Y/n) said, making Clem smile a bit, wrapping her arms around the girl's shoulder.

"Didn't the headmaster used to call you something with purple? Since I read somewhere purple was the color of royalty."

(Y/n) nodded a bit and hummed, thinking of what he used to call her.

"Purple? really?" Violet asked, crossing her arms and raising a brow.

"What? I like purple." Clem argued playfully.

"Shouldn't you like it, too, 'Violet'?" Rudy teased, making the blonde glare at her. That's when everyone looked at (Y/n) when she snapped her fingers.

"He called me Dioxazine Doll."

"Were you thinking about that this whole time?" Violet asked in amusement. (Y/n) nodded innocently and smiled. "Yeah!"

Lastly, was the banner. The girl couple walked towards it and mentally talked to each other on what to do with it.

"Are we using the banner for some kind of...party theme?" Clem asked, looking at Ruby, who was next to her.

"Not exactly. It's meant to be more motivational. I'd keep it short, though. There's not as much room as you'd think." She said. (Y/n) hummed and turned to AJ.