Cast interview.

Ever wondered how TWD: Hats And Swords was made?

Well today we're here to interview some of the most known characters individually and ask questions the audience made.

No interview is an interview without asking the character's names so,

What is your name and who do you play?

(Y/n):

"Hiya! I'm (Y/n) (L/n) and I play the badass perfectionist (Y/n) Ericson or (N/n)." The girl smiles at the camera, sitting in her chair.

Clementine:

"Hello, my name is Clementine Hutchison and I play the new girl, Clementine." She smiles and waves at the camera.

Louis:

"I'm Louis Suileman. I play Louis. Which is the best character, my opinion." He winks at the camera.

Violet:

"The names Violet Adlon. I play Violet." The girl gives a small smile and nods.

AJ:

"Hi! I'm Alvin Parx. I play AJ." The little boy waves excitedly.

...

How did you feel when you got the part?

(Y/n):

The girl hums and crosses her legs. "Good question, I was both nervous and excited. But I got to work with amazing people so it's worth it."

Clementine:

"I would say I was more nervous than anything. Working with (Y/n) was absolutely amazing, but she intimidated me at first." Clem shrugs nervously then jumps at a voice booming off screen.

"I what?!"

"(Y/n), this is my interview!"

Louis:

The boy hums and rubs his chin. "I was worried about the stunts I had to do, but getting that call was so exciting."

Violet:

"Honestly intimidated by (Y/n) and Spice, it's just the aura they have, I thought I wasn't gonna get the part. But I legit screamed for a solid three minutes when I got the call." The girl nods and giggles at the memory.

AJ:

"I was so happy! And I couldn't wait to make new friends."

...

Out of all the scenes you've done, which was the hardest?

(Y/n):

"That would have to be the episodes where I had to play blind, since my character was blinded I had to like...not make it obvious I was looking at someone you know? I had to actually close my eyes and get used to using my ears to make it flow better." She nods and scoffs humorously.

"It was fun nonetheless, I fell a few times though."

Clementine:

"Oh, I have to say all the scenes with (Y/n), for sure."

Why is that?

Clem looks at the camera with a deadpan look. "Have you seen her? She's out of this world. No, I kid, it would have to be when I had to hang from the fallen safe boat, I fell on the mat a few times."

Louis:

"The hardest scenes? I'll have to say when my character got his tongue whacked off. It's actually harder than it looks to not speak. Especially all the jokes I could've told as 'Louis'." The male shakes his head in disappointment.

Violet:

"Uhhh...that's a little hard—no wait! I got it," She snaps her fingers.

"The bridge scene. Hardest one, for sure those were my actual tears." She nods and folds her arms over her chest. "That's how hard it was."

AJ:

"When they told me I had to shoot Marlon I actually cried for a few minutes. But they told me it's a BB gun so it was cool." He smiles then hums.

"But the hard scene was when Clem got bit and (Y/n) got hurt."

...

Which character did you least liked to work with?

(Y/n):

"Wow, you really want to stir some drama, huh?" She raised a brow but sighs.

"In the nicest way, Clementine. Why? Because she kept making me laugh or break character."

"I did not!"

"On purpose." (Y/n) ignores Clementine.

Clementine:

"Violet. She would always sabotage my shots. It was funny at first but it got repetitive." The curly haired girl rubs her temple at the memory.

Louis:

"Myself, honestly. That's all I gotta say."

Violet:

"Louis, he would not stop annoying people, onset and offset." She rolls her eyes. "Hell, I'm surprised he's not here to mess around."

"Violetttt~"

"I spoke too soon..."

AJ:

"I pretty much get along with everyone, especially Tenn. we're friends."

...

Last question, if you were given the opportunity to work together again would you?

(Y/n):

"Oh absolutely! It was so fun working with them."

Clementine:

She nods. "One hundred percent, I would!"

Louis:

"Of course, it was so fun making this show."

Violet:

"Sure! I would love to work with them again."

AJ:

He nods excitedly. "Oh, yes! I would in a heartbeat."

...

And there you have it! The insight on TWD: Hats And Swords.

This is Spice Dioxazine, writer, director and producer and I will see you next time!

~~~
Sooo I forgot I had this written 😅

Buttttt here we areeee

I honestly love writing these behind the scenes type chapters. Also I used the character's voice actor's last name as their last name, I thought it was clever🤌🏼

But as always!

Thank you for reading and your patience🙏🏼 consider voting and commenting your thoughts or reactions I would love to read them!
-Spicy Dino 🦕