"Classic."

The peace was shattered when Aasim and Willy walked out the admin building arguing.

"Because you're boring and your idea is stupid!"

(Y/n) leaned her head back, Clem looked down and tilting her head at (Y/n). "Five minutes...that's all I asked."

"I know, (N/n), I know." Clem coos playfully, patting the girl's head before (Y/n) gets up still hearing the boys argue.

"Oh? I'm being stupid? You're the one who can't think straight. If you could hear yourself—"

"Boys. Can we calm down? What's the issue?" (Y/n) interrupted, walking over and crossing her arms. Everyone seemed to hear the argument as well, they all gathered around. Willy looked at (Y/n) and explained.

"Violet told us to work on the traps together, but Aasim won't listen to anything I say!" He yelled, glaring at Aasim.

"That doesn't mean you have to scream at each other." Louis said. (Y/n) nodded her head. "Louis is right, we already have a lot going on. I get that you guys are on edge, but we need to have a level head."

"You stay out of this, Louis." Aasim glared.

"Hate to break it to you, Aasim. But the second you and Willy stepped out of that building and argued loud enough for everyone to hear, it became everyone's problem." (Y/n) said, rolling her eyes.

"I have an idea for duffel bags filled with bricks. We drop them on the raiders, if they get to the admin building." The male ignored the girl and voiced his idea. "Willy here wants to use a giant, idiotic swinging log to take out one raider at most. It's completely stupid."

"You're stupid."

"You're being childish"

(Y/n) rubbed her temple and turned to Clem, leaning towards her a bit and whispering to her. "What do you think? We need to think about how each trap would be effective towards the raiders."

Clem hummed and nodded, thinking about the issue.

"I am not! I'm trying to help!"

"So help! And stop arguing!"

They continued before Clem made the decision. "Aasim is right. We should use his brick trap. It sounds more practical." (Y/n) nodded at her, thinking the same thing.

"Mine's practical, too!"

"No it isn't! It's exactly the kind of thing a child would think of. especially a child who has no idea what he's up against." Willy obviously didn't like this.

"Aasim, that's enough." Just as (Y/n) finished her statement Willy punched Aasim in the stomach. Everyone gasped and flinched.

"What the shit?!"

"Willy! What the hell?!" (Y/n) rushed to Aasim and patted his back. "Aasim, are you okay?"

Willy backed up and bolted away and seemed to realize what he did. "Dude, you okay?" Louis asked, (Y/n) helping him stand.

"Yeah, fine I'm fine, (N/n). Shit!" (Y/n) nodded softly and let him walk out the pain, she growls scratching her head.

"We'll all kill each other before the raiders even get a chance." (Y/n) crossed her arms as Violet agreed with her.

"Right, what we need is something to break the tension. " Louis wiggled his eyebrows playfully at the girls.

"...why do I feel scared all of a sudden." (Y/n) jokes, watching Louis walk over to Aasim who was sitting on the couch.