4: The kitchen.

As I was in the kitchen with Eleanor, we heard whispers coming from the dining room, but we couldn't tell what they were saying, so we decided to go back with some coffees and individual cakes before they continued talking about our sex life.

Eleanor had apologized to me for the conversation they had just started, claiming as an excuse that they were men, unfortunately they always had to talk about sex.

I couldn't help but agree with her with soft awkwards laughs, although I couldn't tell her the main reason why her husband had asked that question. At least for the reason that was running through my head.

Now we were seated at the table again. It was already clean except for their empty coffee cups and our small empty plates where delicious cinnamon cakes had once been.

It had been a long time since I ate this well.

Silence reigned for a few seconds and Blake, under the table, put his hand on mine, so I looked at him. He had that look that he had to tell me something later, so I slyly nodded and he smiled, stretching his lips.

"They make a cute couple." Eleanor thought aloud. "Don't you think, darling?" She asked her husband, who was looking at us with his elbows on the table and hands intertwined in front of his mouth.

"Mhm..." He responded and that known knot came back to my throat preventing me from swallowing.

Nerves seemed to have gone for some time as the conversation at the table resumed normal, but the way this man looked at me had that effect that made them return to my stomach.

We just finished dinner talking about something irrelevant; some more laughs, a few nice comments from Eleanor, who seemed to have left her anger with Blake aside, and those glances that pierced my skin by Mr. Collins.

I offered my help to wash the utensils we had used along with Eleanor, but she refused claiming that I was the guest and that I already helped a lot by bringing the desserts to the table, so she asked Blake for help.

I also didn't object because I thought it was a good time for both of them to talk, but I didn't think that now Mr. Collins and I were alone in the living room, again, sitting next to each other this time and I was starting to get a lot more nervous than before.

I didn't know what to do with my hands now that I didn't have my purse with me to hold me into it, so I put them on my thighs and held the edge of my dress inside my fists.

He sighed, leaned back resting his back on the sofa, and put an arm over the back of the couch. It remained behind me, almost on top of my shoulders, but not touching me at all. At least, I was grateful that he respected my personal space.

Still, he couldn't keep his eyes off my body, looking me up and down even when I was sitting right next to him. He was bold, cheeky and shameless. His gaze stopped at my legs and I thanked that I was shaved, but I always was since I was a shaving freak.

I crossed my legs and I heard something like a deep mischievous chuckle coming from him, but I ignored it because that sound made a jumble a little below my stomach and I turned my head around to see if Blake was coming.

From the burning way Mr. Collins was looking at me, I had two options: run straight to Blake or sit on top of him, rip his clothes off and let him fuc...

"So..." Mr. Collins started talking and I looked at him without doing anything I had in mind because my reasoning stopped me. "Tattoos?" I nodded when he pointed at the sleeve on my left arm, completely colorful.

"Yes, I love them." He also nodded, satisfied with my answer.

"And piercings, for what I know." He pointed at the rings on each side of my bottom lip as he leaned closer to me. I was pretty sure he remembered the one on my tongue too.