♕ Chapter 53 ♕

Lucky: Um Avi wait, so if you come early, would you like to go out with me?
Avi: Um... I will let you know once I am back. It's too cold today.
Lucky: Sure.
Avi: Okay. Happy Holidays.
Lucky: Happy Holidays.
(Lucky left. Before Avi could leave Riyanshi with the same girl came)

Riya: Oh look. If you have to complain about cold, why did you decide to move to California? India was better fit for you anyway.
Avi: Excuse me. Who do you think you are talking to like that?
Riya: You of course. Like look at those sweaters, where do you shop them from?
Avi: Definitely a place better than yours. Cause you want to know the name so you can buy clothes from there right?
Riya: You.. just because you scored a date with Sid doesn't mean he is yours! Tarot cards don't lie!! Siddharth is mine. If I was is place of you, I would have backed off.
Avi: Seriously? You are a waste of time. Moreover, you need professional help you know? Bye to the second girl as she is better than you in every way!
(Avi left)

*Appartment*
Jan: It's too cold today.
Avi: We are not used to it. It's not this cold in India.
Jan: I can't wait to go home.
Anu (making a pout): I will miss you two.
Jan (pulling her cheeks): Awie.. we will miss you too.
Avi: Got a call from ma, coming in a minute.
Jan: And I have to go and meet Faisu. Bye girls.
(Jan left, Avi went to talk to her mother and Anu made her way towards the sofa binge watching Netflix.)

*With Avi*
Avi: Hey ma.
Am: Hello honey. How are you?
Avi: I am fine and what about you and dad?
Am: We are spectacular.
Avi: I can't wait to come home for holidays.
Am: Yeah about that, Jai is-
Avi: He is out for some school trip.
Am: Yes and we are still stucked in Russia. This work was supposed to be done by last week but it didn't. So we had to extend our stay here.
Avi: Oh no. That means you won't be home? Then what will I do at home all alone as Jai won't be returning before 28th? Thank God I haven't booked my flight.
Am: Sorry dear. But, it's your first year of college, you all can have fun and sleepovers.
Avi: If anyone stays here, then yes.
Am: Okay beta will talk to you later.
Avi: Bye ma.

*Meanwhile with Jan*
Jan: So what were your parents' reaction after knowing about the band?
Fai: They were extremely happy after knowing about the it. Me and Ri are the youngest in the band, so it's huge for us.
Jan: You deserve this.
Fai: Thank you. And you have no excuse to not to come to the launch party.
Jan: I am not coming for the launch party.
To be continued…
Stay tuned for the next chapter.