♕ Epilogue ♕

*3 years later*

Sidneet, Fainat, Rinuska and Arily were living together in a house. All of them graduated a year ago. Fainat and Rinuska are married. All of them are doing one or the other job. Jan was making breakfast when Sid enters.

Sid: Good morning!
Jan: It's not you? You are always late in waking up.
Sid: I am early today because we have to go somewhere.
Jan: Where?
Sid: NYC.

Jan: What? Why?
Sid: As you know I am not good at choosing jwellery, so you have to help me.
Jan: Okay. Let's go.
Sid: Don't mention it infront of Avi, not even by mistake okay?
Jan: Of course!

*Evening*
Avi: Where are we going?
Sid: It's a surprise Madoo.
Avi: Can I ask you one thing?
Sid: Why so formal? Okay ask.
Avi: There are many girls who are more beautiful than me, but why you chose me? Why Me?

Sid: Because there maybe more girls who are more beautiful but not beautiful like an angel sitting beside me. You are beautiful, cute, you know when to show your cuteness and when to be mature. You are an example of perfection.

Avi: Awwie. I love you.
Sid: I love you too.

He was driving a car and drove it to an empty plain land. They came out.

Avi: Why is it empty?
Sid: Stop questioning and look at the sky.

Avi: Why is it empty?Sid: Stop questioning and look at the sky

Sid: Will you?
Avi: Of course yes!

Sid made her wear the ring. Both smiled looking at it.

~ The Official End ~

Thank you so much for supporting this book. Hope you give the same love and support to my other books too. Maybe I will take it down for some editing in future. Ring is up in the media box.

~Thank you.