♕ Chapter 79 ♕

Voice: Avneet? I have been looking for you like a crazy and here you are...
Avi: I can explain.... (Sid cuts her)
Sid: Am I a joke to you? (He left being angry and hurt)
Avi: Maybe he took it too far.
Anu: I guess.
Preeti: Don't worry. I will fix this.

After like half an hour the party ended and all of them left for respective places. In hotel, Sid was too angry, as he was going to his room he passed Fainat. Faisu stopped him to ask if he is alright or not but he said he wants to be alone, and when he says that he means that. So Faisu didn't interrupt him anymore. Sid went in the room and was throwing things here and there. Preeti came there.

Preeti: Siddharth, calm down man.
Sid (shouts): WHAT THE FREAK DO YOU WANT?
Preeti: Aye! Don't yell at me. And I don't know how much but whatever you heard was a part of- (Sid cuts her)
Sid: I am not interested on talking about that. Faisu didn't tell you I want to be ALONE?
Preeti (spot-folding hands): No. You can do whatever you want- (Sid cuts her)
Sid: Then let me-
Preeti: LET ME COMPLETE! So where I was? Yeah. So you can do whatever you want but first watch this.

She turned on the TV and played the news channel, after doing some jaadu tona, I mean blah blah blah... xyyskbsjbsjsv, I mean Namak mirch lagana (I hope you understood this 😂😂), a video was played that Riya was been thrown out of the party and when she asked the guard "Do you even know who I am?" The guard replied "Yes. You are an uninvited guest."

Reporter: Another news is a video of Cindy Moore that her brother's one and only hit song was a stolen song from the one and only Rockstar Siddharth Nigam, here's the footage.

(The video was cropped so that Avu could not be seen but the voice could be heard)

The source of this video is still unknown. But thanks to those who gave it. Next juicy news is of person from Siddharth's past, recently one A-list director confirmed that struggling actress Cindy Moore had offered a very good some of money in return of a film role. That's all for tonight.

Sid: What the hell is going on?
Preeti: This is what me and Avneet were doing. So what she did was a part of our plan. She is very good at acting, so that doesn't mean you can actually believe that.
Sid: ........

To be continued...
Stay tuned for the next chapter.