♕ Chapter 92 ♕

Sm1: Where is Avi?
Jan: I...n her ro...om.
Sm1: AVI OPEN THE DOOR NOW.

As soon as Avi heard the voice she opened the door. She was shocked as well as happy.

Sm1: Pack your bags.
Avi: Mom why???
Am: We are going back home. Now go and change fast, our flight is in 2 hours.
Anu: But the semister exams started yesterday only. How can she leave in between? (She tried to protest)
Am: I have talked to the principal, he gave permission that she can give the tests online.

Avi unwilling went to get ready and left a note for Sid beside her bed.

Am: How long does it take to get ready?
Avi: Ma I don't want to go home.
Am: Look beta I can't let you stay here. I know you came here because of that singer, how can you trust people so easily? We don't have anytime to waste. Let's go.
Avi: Let me hug my friends for the last time.
Am: Granted.

10 minutes after they left Sid came there and knocked. Jannu opened the door, their eyes all red due to a lot of crying.

Sid: Is Avi home? I tried to call her millions of times.
Jan: Avi's mom was here a while ago. She asked Avi to get ready, Avi had no choice, she dressed up and her mom took her.
Anu: She just left and her flight is in less than an hour.
Sid: Her flight?
Jan: She is going back India.
Sid: I can't let this happen. (He left for airport)

*With Avi*
*The announcement for their flight*
Am: Time to go.
Avi: .......
Am: I know you hate me for this but you will understand later why I did. It's my first priority to protect you. Being a mother you know what is good or bad for your child even if the child don't like it, but that's what the best for them, I am doing this because I love you.
Avi (In mind: I guess I have to leave without saying a goodbye to you) Let's go mom.

Both of them took their seats.

*With Sid*
He reached the airport. And quickly went to receptionist.
Sid: Has the flight to India taken off?
Receptionist: ........

To be continued…
Will Sidneet get seperated?
Will Avi's parents accept Sid after this?
Stay tuned for the next chapter.