♕ Chapter 93 ♕

Sid: Has the flight to India taken off?
Receptionist: It has already taken off. It's 08:35 now, the flight was of 08:30.

He sadly went towards his car and drove back to appartment, trying hard not to break down or make an accident.

*With Riya*

She called someone.
Sm1: What the hell do you want now?
Riya: Calm down will you? Aren't you impressed with plan B?
Sm1: Impressed? I told you to leak information about Siddharth and Cindy's relationship and not about his and his girlfriend. You made her look bad while Siddharth is topping the charts. Almost every music director wants Siddharth Nigam to be in the video.

Riya: Wait. Did you seriously thought I would put dirt on Siddharth's name? He is the love of my life, I will never betray him like this. I just wanted Avneet to be out of my way.
Sm1: You are really a trashbag. Now do one thing, delete my number and never call me if you want to stay alive.
*Call ended*

*With Sid*

He was sobbing and throwing things here and there. He sat at a corner leaning to his room wall.

Sid's pov: I feel like I am drowning. I feel cursed. My happiness is cursed. I was the one who decided to ignore those messages. I should have done something long ago. She told me something was wrong but I was foolish to not listen to her, I don't deserve her. She deserves someone better. But I can't let her go. She is gone but she took my heart with her.
Pov ends.

He was thinking this by throwing whatever stuff was near. Fairi couldn't see this anymore they took a spare key and open the door. As they entered the room ran and hugged Sid who was crying continuously.

Sid: Sh..e i....is g...gon...e. S...h...e le...le...le...ft m...me. Li....like ever....yon....e el...se di...di...did. Wh...why i....is thi....s happen.....ing wi...th m...me? I...I ca...n't li..li..live wi..th..out he...r.

(A/n: Comment if you didn't understand ›››››)

Ri: Calm down Sid. She didn't leave you, her mom just took her home, you have to bring her back.
Fai: Yeah Sid. Try to understand, she will never leave you.
Sid: But it's too late now.
Anu: No it's not late. Stop crying and read this.
Sid: What is this?

To be continued…
Stay tuned for the next chapter.