♕ Chapter 88 ♕

Sid: Life isn't unfair. I am grateful too. What made you pick California for college?
Avi: It wasn't just because you live here, but partly. Also I wanted to experience a different country other than India. At the time of sending application, I missed the deadline because of my ex. I was thinking that how he turned those memories into horrible nightmares.

Sid: Don't tell you are rethinking all these things for someone who wears unfashioned goggles. (Both chuckles)

The rest of time went chitchatting and enjoying eachother's company.

*Next day*
*With Sid*
Aryan: Isn't it what we wanted? We got the tour. What do you think Sid?
Sid's pov: Our band's first tour, normally it will make me the happiest person alive but it also means I have to stay away from Madoo for maybe more than 3 months.
Pov ends.

Sid: When are we leaving?
Aryan: Dates are not fixed yet. But soon.

*Somewhere else*
Riya: Do you live here? It's creepy. Atleast you should have thought about decorating it. Don't worry, I can help, I am an interior designing student.

Sm1: Don't they teach you to shut your mouth? How can you talk non-stop? Now listen carefully, first we will execute our plan A then the second part of it, after that we will think about plan B. When we are going with plan A, you have to keep a close eye on Siddharth Nigam and his model. You have to inform me about every single details.
Riya: Okay.

*Next day*

The group was sitting in canteen except Sidri and Faisu as they were in an classroom, completing the homework for the next class. A notification popped up on each phone of the college. Sidneet ignored it, Fairi checked it, as they saw the message they were shocked.

Ri: SIDDHARTH NIGAM HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?
Fai: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?
Ri: ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES?
Fairi: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
Sid: Guys calm down, what happened?
(Fairi showed something)
Sid: WHAT THE FUCK?! NO WAY!
*In canteen*

(A/n: Only the group was there including a few amount of students)

The group except Avi saw the notification and were shocked.

Group (except Avi): WHAT THE FUCKKKKK?!!!!!!!!
Avi: What happened?
Anu: .......

To be continued…
This is for dhamakians 😉
Stay tuned for the next chapter