♕ Chapter 75 ♕

Jan: Avi. Avi. Avneet. Avneet Kaur. AVNEET KAUR! (She was still not back from her dreamland or I should say Sidland)
Anu: The sun rises from the west right?
Avi: Yea. Um.. wait.. what?
Anu: Spill.
Jan: The tea.
Avi: What tea?
Jannu: Why are you blushing?
Anu: Wait.
Jan: O
Anu: M
Jan: G
Jannu: Don't tell me it's true what we are thinking.
Avi: Um.. yes. We are dating.
Jan: Wohooooo CONGRATULATIONS WE WANT CELEBRATIONS! (People at the cafe be like: what's going on? Are they mad or what?)
Avi: Okay okay. Calm down girls we are at a cafe with people surrounding us.
Jan: Do your work people!

*With Sid*
Aryan: Where is Sid?
Fai: Completing the last song of the album.
Aryan: And Lucky?
Ri: As always, late.
(Sid enters)
Aryan: There you are.
Sid: This guy just finished the last song on the album and this is how you greet him?
Aryan: I will try to greet you in a better way when you will stop giving me a heartattack every other day. What the hell is hashtag hellotrashbag? What does it mean? And who is this weird girl?
Sid: Hellotrashbag? It's creative!
Aryan: But how is it related with you? And this hashtag is trending.
Sid: Relax Aryan, there is no way people will believe her. And about trend, it will bring more attention to our launch event.
Aryan: Good point! Anyways the album is finally ready I'm so happy! (He left. Faisu's phone rang)
Fai: It's Lucky, I will be back. (He left)
Ri: I have something to tell you before I forget again.
Sid: What?
Ri: Tomorrow is Avi's birthday.
Sid: What? Tomorrow is her birthday and you are telling me NOW?!
Ri: Anu told me last week but it just slipped from my mind. Don't worry, I and Anu are done with the preparations. We are going to Jada Coles.
Sid: You are a life saver.
Ri: What are friends for?

*With Riya*
Riya: Siddharth invited me but why he didn't tell me the address? (She knocked on a door)
Preeti: Yes? (In mind: Oh no. That psycho girl)
Riya: Is Siddharth here?
Preeti: Si.. Siddharth who? Sorry but I don't know anyone with this name. I have to be somewhere so if you don't mind... (She shut the door)

(A/n: Me talking with myself)

(Preeti: Picha chuta. But what is she doing here?
A/n: She is here to find Sid.
Preeti: Why you brought her here?
A/n: Not me but someone else, and she thought that Sid wants her to be in the launch party so he invited her.
Preeti: When she came?
A/n: Yesterday.
Preeti: She was in Christmas party?
A/n: Yes.
Preeti: What?

A/n: Don't worry she didn't spoil it instead... okay take out your phone and open Twitter and see the number one trending hashtag.
Preeti: But why?
A/n: Do as I say.
Preeti: What is hashtag hellotrashbag?That too with Riya's picture?
A/n: The media thought her as Sid's girlfriend. Now you know your work? Preeti: Definitely. Okay. Thanks for the idea!)

(A/n: Wow I am saying thanks to myself 🙂)

*Night 12 am*

Sid: ........

To be continued...
Stay tuned for the next chapter.