Prologue

A girl who lost her family at a very young age. Not only she four more children ,at same day ,in same time lost their family.

LITTLE BIT OF PAST

A huge tragic happen in that City. There was a huge bomb blast in a famous mall where many people died. That blast was planned by some underground mafia.

9 years ago when they were small they lost their whole family, their whole existence. But they got second chance in their life. As they adopted each other and make each other their family mainly as siblings.
Those five children's bond was very strong.
But once again in their life some tragic had to happened......

But as we know life is not that easy and once again they suffer but not that much.

We all say that 'how can god be this cruel' but we never say that 'God thanks for everything' and in this their everything means each and everything.
Why I am saying that, because people always say that you are very cruel but never said that thank you for giving me each and everything from which I am happy.
I am happy because only God can give me happiness. Usually we all blame God for our sadness, for painful incidents but we never know that why he is like this.
He is like this because he wants to test us , he want us to know that in this world nothing is easy to get. But you have to pass his test like we usually do in our school exam, we work hard, we study hard to get pass in the exam then why not in real life we work hard to pass that difficulty.

Let's see what will happen in this story.

Name and other info about the characters will be given in next chapter.

Follow for more.

There will be slow post because of my work ,hope you will like my first story.

Based on my imagination.
There will be no smut and only sibling relations.

Thank you for reading.

Started: 10/09/2021

Ended:----

BY:-- 5book_lover6

On 10th September 2021