CHAPTER 37

(Author) P.o.v

Ved: "We're here!"

Hearing his voice all of them turn towards them. Ved was holding his three months pregnant wife with blank face but soon his eyes burn with fire when he look at the figures infront of him. He gritted his teeth, controlling himself from lash out infront of his wife. Meanwhile Aastha has a terrified look in her eyes while looking at the man who destroyed her life, covered in blood. She stumbled a little but Ved was fast enough to grab her on time. Aastha hide herself behind Ved when she felt Mr. Oh disgusting gaze on her which cause Ved's blood to boil more. He knew that till now Aastha was terrified about that incident and couldn't get that shit out of her mind. But she tried hard to hide it from others so that no one can get worried about her. She is selfless, always think of others frist which made her the most wonderful human.

Ved sigh and look at his wife with soft eyes. He hold her shoulders and turn her towards him so that he can face her fully. He cares her face with love in his eyes and said in sweet voice.

Ved: "You go and wait in D's office.... okay?"

She didn't said anything just grab his arms tightly with her shaky hands. Ved grab her hand in his then kissed her knuckles softly. He let his lips lingered there for few seconds then again look at her.

Ved: "Please..."

Aastha nodded her hear still hesitating a bit but went out. Ved turn towards Crystal who was already looking him with smirk on her face. She grab an alcohol bottle and threw it towards him. He swiftly catch it and turn towards Me. Oh's wife while in other hand a knife.

Crystal: "M..."

Mishti turn her gaze from Mr. Oh to look at her.

Crystal: "You go and stay with Aastha."

She obeyed her and went outside.
Crystal again sat down on her couch while turn towards the direction of Ved and him walking towards Mrs. Oh. She smirk and turn her gaze from them to Chen.

Crystal: "Go and enjoy"

She said pointing towards Jae-jin who was sitting in the corner of the room but was still visible to Mr. Oh. Chen nod his head once and went to the boy. Meanwhile a loud yell was heard. They turn towards the sound and saw Ved was already making his art.

Warning ⚠️:- Abuse, curse, blood, torture, murder
If you are not comfortable then please skip.

Ved drew a huge and deep cut on Mrs. Oh's upper arm. The blood started to flow furiously from her arms. She arch her neck back in pure agony. Tears trickle down from her face painfully and she hiss when the droplet of her tears touch the deep wound on both of the arms.

He grab his knife which was covered with blood and press it on her face. Dragging the knife deep from her face till her neck he made a huge cut and slowly add alcohol on it. The burning sensation was too much for her that she yell in agony. Pain and pain she can feel and nothing else which still didn't satisfied Ved fully.  He went somewhere in the dark room and took out a drill machine and towards Mr. Oh who was looking at his wife and son with guilt in his eyes. Well it's too late to drown in guilt now. As we say karma return to in more so that's what happening with him.

Ved drag a wooden chair with him and threw the drill machine in one of the guards hands. He kept the chair in front of Me. Oh and sat down infront of him.

Crystal was looking at these without uttering a single thing. She along with her rest of her brothers except Chen and Piyush who were taking great care of the mother-son duo, sat down on the couch comfortably and were watching the horrific drama in front of them. While the guards present inside the room were trembling in fear just look at the scene infront of them.

Ved look at the almost dead man in pure disgust and revenge in his eyes. He smirk a little when he saw hurt in his eyes which was for his family but this didn't stop Ved to continue his torture. He grab Mr. Oh face and made him face him fully.

Ved: "Good to see you Mr. Oh...how are doing?"

He asked in mocking tone but Mr. Oh kept quiet which triggered him more. His blood boiled more, eyes bloodshot red, breathing heavily because of anger. He harshly grab the older man face which cause him to whimper as the wounds started to hurt more with Ved's powerful grip.

Ved: "I asked you something but you didn't answer and i totally dislike the idea so....."

He brought Mr. Oh's near his and whispered in his ears which made send shivers down on his spine.

Ved: "...Bear with the punishment"

He harshly threw the old man's face and signal the guard to give him the drill machine. The guard obey him and kept the machine in his hand.

Ved turn towards Mr. Oh with smirk on his face. He open the cap of the machine and started it. The vibrating sound was heard in the room along with loud yells and shout of Jae-jin and Mrs. Oh.

Ved drill the drill machine on Mr. Oh's right thigh. The old man shouted painfully at the sensation. He went deep and the blood spread in the floor and his whole hands but still he didn't stopped. He took out drilling machine and aim it at Mr. Oh's left plam. The machine went out from the opposite side of his hand painfully. The shouts echo through the whole room which satisfied the siblings on the back but not the man who was sitting in front of the old man.

The took.out drill machine and lastly pointed at Mr. Oh's chest, exactly above his heart and drill inside the man chest. With the last shout in agony, Mr. Oh died along with his family.

(A:- Finally😌)

Ved: "Goodbye"

With that all of them went out but before that Crystal order her mens to throw cold water on the dead bodies and then the electric wire on it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

To be continued........

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LATE as my school is starting soon.

Date- 8th March, 2022