CHAPTER 30

(Author) P.o.v

"MAA!!" Little Sarah ran towards her mom who was cooking in the kitchen. "Maa see him he is tickling me" She hide behind her mom when she saw her brother who also came inside the kitchen while smiling cutely. "Hehehe aunty where is Sarah?" He ask Sarah's mom who secretly point her finger towards her waist means Sarah is hiding behind her. She was not visible because of her small height. Sarah didn't saw that her mom betrayed her in this small game.

Aditya quietly went towards her and stood behind her. She didn't saw as her eyes was close. He giggle silently then cross his arm while a playful smile was present on his face.

"Now where will you go chimpanzee" "AHH!!" She shouted cutely while shaking her hand in air and nervously laughing. Aditya again catch her with her knee then pick her up and went outside in the garden where both of their older sister was present. "ADITI!!" She look at them while smiling brightly."Look I brought her..." And her started running towards her while Sarah was giggle because her brother's nose was tickling her neck.

"Be careful adi" he drop Sarah on her feet and said jokingly "You are soooo heavy chimpanzee" Sarah pout cutely while both the sibling laugh at her

"Be careful adi" he drop Sarah on her feet and said jokingly "You are soooo heavy chimpanzee" Sarah pout cutely while both the sibling laugh at her. Her eyes soon fill with tears which did not got unnoticed by Aditi. She bent down at her level then wipe her tear off.

"Why are crying he was just kidding" but no she didn't stop "he-he called me hippo" "Ya liar I didn't" "You did" "no i didn't" "no you did" "no i didn-" "you did you did you DID!!" Then she cross her arm while her cute pout was still there on her face.

"Ok ok stop both if you and Sarah when he called you hippo" Aditi ask Sarah who was sulking. "He said I'm soooooii heavy so that means I'm hippo" soon both of them again laugh because of her silliness. While both of them were laughing they didn't notice when Sarah walk away while crying.
.
.
.
"Maa huhuhuhu" She again went inside the kitchen where her mom was cooking. "Ayi what happened?" But she kept quiet and motion her mom to pick her up and her did, she pick her up and let her sit on the table then wipe her tear. "Now tell what happened?" "Maa *weep* di and adi were laughing at me *weep*." "Why were they laughing at you?" Sarah wipe her tear with her plam and told her mom what happened in the garden. "Oo maa... because of this you were crying?" She nodded her head. "Stupid" Her mom playfully hit her head and said. "Now tell me if they call you fat or heavy did you become that hmm?" She shook her head. "No right....then why did you cry listen Sarah they are your brother and sister right?" "yes" Her mom smile. "Hmm now if they did some joke with you or call you something then you started, will they be happy?" Sarah look down then shook her head. "Right now they were just joking with and if they will not joke with you then who will hmm.... that's why first understand the motive they both love you that's why they always tease you...got it?" Her mom started tickle her and soon Sarah burst out laughing while holding her tummy when suddenly a click sound came. Both of them turn towards the door and saw a man standing there. Sarah quickly down then ran towards him while shouting "PAPA!!"