CHAPTER 52

Well a bit long chapter.... please enjoy and comment down how much you like it.

(Author) P.o.v

"THE HELL?!!"

Both got startled by the voice. They turned around and saw Hoseok standing there, with an angry face. Eunwoo quickly left her and both stood up from there place, one with shock and other with a confused one. Hoseok took ten big steps and stood infront of them. He grab Crystal's hand and pulled him towards him, behind him. He looked at Eunwoo with rage and raise his hand to slap him and he did. Eunwoo face lull to the left and he stumbled with the impact.

Hoseok: "What the hell were you doing?!"

He said while grabbing his collar and jerking him harshly. Crystal wanted to stop him but didn't. She was feeling bad for Eunwoo but she also knew this was for good. He shouldn't be involved with her, with danger. She will not accept but deep inside she grew a soft spot for him.

Eunwoo didn't said anything and just took the harsh impact. When Hoseok's hand raise from another punch, someone grab it. Till now Eunwoo face was covered bruises. Lips were bleeding, right cheek bone have purple-blue mark.

Jungkook: "Hyung?!"

Hoseok: "Leave my hand kook...let me teach him a lesson...how dare he touched my sister?"

Now this grab Crystal's attention. When Hoseok's mouth left 'my sister' word, Crystal felt a warm tingling inside her heart. She was lost in her thoughts that she didn't heard what was said about her from his brother.

Jungkook: "Hyung how can you say he did something....that girl is not so innocent"

Hoseok turn towards him and look at him in disbelief. He left Eunwoo's shirt and fully turn to face Jungkook. Eunwoo too look at his bestfriend in disbelief. He agree he pulled her in his lap when she was going away from him, he knew he shouldn't have did that and how can who gave him the right, no one.

Eunwoo also knew that Jungkook doesn't like Crystal as his sister but talking things like this is really cheap. He looked at Crystal who was lost somewhere. His face soften after seeing that tears welled in her eyes. But soon he diverge his gaze when he heard the ill talking about the girl from her own brother.

Hoseok: "What did you say..huh?....I asked you something Jungkook!"

This is not the first time when Jungkook is getting the scoldings but it's rare really rare.

Jungkook: "Yes...what wrong did I say huh?...that girl is rich like hella rich..who knows how much money she gave and with whom she spent her nights with....do you..Hyung..do you?"

Shock will be understood but disgust, both the boys were feeling disgusted towards the younger boy. How can he talk so low and cheap about his own sister. Did she did anything to anyone in this family?, no never. Did she ever talk ill about anyone, not only for this family but for anyone.. anyone in this world, the answer is no. How can she when, she never point her finger towards anyone's character, why because she don't have the right to do so then how can he talk things like that.

Eunwoo: "Jungkook...."

He whispered in utterly disbelief and disappointment. But Hoseok didn't said anything, he just listen his oh so called matured young brother whom he always told to respect girl but here...he wanted to laught at himself. He thinks that maybe he did some mistake in teching the younger.

Jungkook: "Jimin Hyung said right that day...she is a slut!"

SLAP!

A loud voice echoed in the garden. The guards were not watching the scene which is happening infront of them because they knew if they laid their eyes on them, God knows what will happen to them if they did. But heard each and everything which their youngest master said and truth to said they also feel really disgusted. The boy they knew from the very beginning, the boy who always respected his mother and other girls was now taking shit about his own sister. Heck they even thought that did he knew the meaning of sister or the relationship between a brother and sister. How low.