CHAPTER 61

Hello again💜💜
Double update~ enjoy

(Author) P.o.v

Again a beautiful morning which was filled with chaos. People running, laughing, and waking up everyone from their peaceful sleep. It was too early for this shit.

Jeong-in: "AHH..wae Hyung...no~"

Said the boy who was running away from his Hyung. Why you may ask. In the morning, the said boy woke up early like really early for anyone's liking. He was bored and went out of his room. He decided to go and fetch something to eat and made his way downstairs towards the kitchen. He softly opened the door of refrigerator and look inside. A box of pizza.

Jeong-in: "hmm...nice but too early for this...umm....yeah apple!"

He took out two apples from there and kept it out. He wash the fruit carefully and pick out a knife and plate from the drawer. He slowly cut the apples and arrange it in the plate. After doing so, he went upstairs towards his room. He was about to cross the hallway but stopped when he heard a whining voice. He recognise the voice immediately and stood outside the room.

"Baby~"

A teasing smirk appear in his face when he heard that. Jeong-in slowly opened the door and saw his Hyung sitting there with his back facing the door. The younger slowly tip toed towards the elder and stood just behind him but the elder took no notice.

"Yes baby I know..don't worry after this mission I'll be there for you"

'hmm...baby'

Jeong-in slowly reached his hands out and in a quick motion snatch the phone out of the elder's grip. The other got startled and look behind hastily. Jeong-in started to laugh with looking at the elder's face. He clutch the phone with one hand the other hand held the plate of fruits.

Jeong-in: "Hyung~"

The younger sang with dangling the phone in air but quickly snatched away when the elder reach for it. Jeong-in sat down infront of the elder whose face was red, with anger and with embarassment. The younger smiled slyly at him and said sassily.

Jeong-in: "Min-ho hyung~"

He called out the other, well he was playing with fire what to do. The elder look at him with an annoyed expression.

Min-ho: "Give it back."

He commanded but to his surprise the younger just showed him his tongue and started to eat. Min-ho closed his eyes and took a deep breath, to control his anger as he didn't want to kill a child yet. He again said the same and was about to reach his phone when the younger stood up suddenly and kept the plate on the bed.

Jeong-in: "Hyung...what if I show this phone to others..."

He made a thinking face then smile teasingly towards the other who gulped internally.

Min-ho: "Don't you dare"

Min-ho gritted his teeth and jumped to catch the younger but Jeong-in was fast enough to move away. The younger started to laugh while showing his full teeth.

Jeong-in: "Why why why..got scared.. huh...the Lee know got scared...catch me if you can"

With that he sprinted out of the room and started to run away from his brother who was chasing him. So this is how the drama started.

Others came out if their room hearing the commotion happening. Well as it was said, too early for this shit, and this is what happened. The eldest among them walked towards the duo in a fast pace and grabbed them by their ears. The noise they made were 'ow' and 'oi' but the elder didn't stop and drag them downstairs, out of the mansion. Meanwhile the others were looking at the three from upstairs like an owl but didn't came to rescue the duo. Sleep is more important.