CHAPTER 24

(Crystal) P.o.v

I was walking in the hallway while reading a novel. I was so immersed in the story that I didn't notice that someone was standing in the front and I bumb into that person.

Crystal: "Oww....who built a wall over here?"

Without looking at the person I whispered while rubbing my head and pouting a little.

???: *Giggle*"Ahem! I don't think that I'm a wall."

I looked up only to witness Eunwoo smiling at me. We both stare at each other for sometime. I don't know why I was feeling like my heart relax after looking at his eyes which were deep like ocean. Something was there in his eyes but I couldn't found out what. Our Stare compitition was over when a very deep voice spoke from which somehow I flinched a little.

???: "Are you both done with staring?"

I look behind him and there was he, Taehyung. He was glaring at me like he will eat me anytime soon. I also want to glare but then I reminded myself that I don't have to expose myself.
'Control Crystal control' I thought while looking down not meeting his gaze. He scoff at me while I walked away holding the book close to me.

(Author) P.o.v

When she walked away then Taehyung turn towards the boy who was lost somewhere while smiling a bit. He raised his left brow while folding his hands near his chest.

Taehyung: "Eunwoo........ Eunwoo!........ EUNWOO!!"

Shaking him violently, Taehyung shouted his name while Eunwoo came back to his sence and look at he furious boy while rubbing the back side of his neck.

Eunwoo: "Ye-yes."

Taehyung: *Sigh* "What happened? Where were you lost? Did she said or did something to you?"

Eunwoo quickly shook his head upon hearing his last question then said.

Eunwoo: "No no nothing happened nor she did or said something it's just....just.....umm......I-i was.....yeah I was thinking about the test which we are gonna give next month and for that I have to study.....so.......BYE HYUNG!!"

He slowly escape from Taehyung which shouting 'bye hyung' then ran from there towards his classroom.

Taehyung: "What the-?"

(Crystal) P.o.v

'Oh god what was that why an i thinking of that guy what happened to me no no NO Crystal you should stop it,it's not Right......but wh-' My thought were cut off by Lisa who was blabbering about her encounter with Jungkook.

Lisa: "And you know I was so terrified I was like 'today I'm not gonna live today I'll die' but but but he just said 'move' in a rude way then walk past me then I took a deep breath and came back to class."

I look at her wierdly while patted her back then said.

Crystal: "Do you perhaps like him?"

She widen her eyes and suddenly look at me then stood up from her place and started yelling.

Lisa: "NO NO NO NOWAY I LIKE HIM HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT CRYSTAL?!!"

I quickly hold her arm and make her sit on her place which was right infront of me.

Crystal: "Calm down Lisa I was asking"

She calm down while taking deep breath then suddenly she was freeze on her spot while looking in her front. I was curious that where she was looking so I also turn where she was looking and saw that Jungkook was looking at her. I again turn towards her and saw that she was gulping her own saliva while her eyes was big as a round ball but she was looking cute. I kept my face on my left palm while looking at her. After few seconds they were still looking at each other so I sigh and snap my fingers at her face. She quickly diverge her eyes from him towards me while laughing in embarrassment.