CHAPTER 46

(Author) P.o.v

The bell rang signalling that the classes was over. Students quickly started to grab their things and headed outside while gossiping about the incidents which happened during the lunch break.

Crystal didn't attended any lecture after that incident as Chen told her to rest a bit. She messaged Chen not to pick her up as it will create more fuse. At first he didn't agree but after noticing the situation that how Crystal will have to explain her stepbrothers he agreed. After the dispersal bell, she slowly got up fr the bed and made her way out of the room. She reached the hallway walking normally. Only few students were there who got detention or those who are in clubs. She didn't mind their gaze on her and continue to walk.

After a few minutes she came across an old classroom. She was about to cross that room when suddenly she was pull inside the room harshly which made her stumble a bit and fall down because of table. A click sound echo which means someone lock the door. She looked around her surrounding to see the classroom was very dark but not that much as she can able to see few figures around her, a few benches and the board were broke, the curtains were also there, dust was covered everywhere. She also saw that those figures were holding something like hockey stick and all.

Crystal slowly stood up while dusting her dress and bag. The person in the front came near her and grab her jaw tightly making her face that person. Crystal squint her eyes to see her face properly but couldn't as the room was dark.

???: "Hello"

Crystal frown from the unfamiliar voice but didn't said anything just stood there and look at her even if she wasn't able to see her. The girl left her jaw harshly, the impact made her face to turn left side. Crystal again face her with a confused expression but she knew where this is going.

???: "You bitch!...how dare you didn't obey me and came in rooftop!!"

Slap

The sound echo through the whole room. Crystal look at her with rage in her eyes, her hands formed a fist and her knuckles started to turn white but still she didn't do anything. The girl grab her hairs tightly and said to her minions.

???: "Lights on!"

A bulb which was in the centre of the room turn on. The sudden brightness made all of them to close their eyes except for Crystal. She continued to look at the girl whose hand lose on her hairs. After a few seconds that girl again open her eyes and look at Crystal with a smirk on her face. She left her hairs and started to walk around her with judging eyes.

???: "What a real slut you are huh!"

Crystal's eyes turn red due to anger. Her jaw clenched, fist so much tight that her nerves started to pop up under her outfit. No body saw that.

???: "Roaming around with famous boys!"

The rest of the sentence were unheard by Crystal. She was lost in her anger and thoughts.

"I didn't loved you" "how can I love a toy" "You were just a bet" "You slut"

Her thoughts came to an end when she felt two pairs of hand gripping her tightly. She was distracted, number one rule in mafia was to never get distracted with anything but she did. A punch landed on her face. It wasn't that much of a hard one but still her face turn right.

???: "What happened cat got your tongue?"

She remained quiet which irritated the the girl. She again slap Crystal and held her hair and spoke through her grittened teeth.

???: "Speak up you brat!!"

And again slap her. Crystal slowly look at her with her dark gaze which made the girl shiver a bit.

Crystal: "What's your name?"

Her voice deepened and the girls were taken aback by that. The girl in the front laughed a bit like a witch. She shook her head and went to sit on one the table which was just beside them. Crystal eyes followed her each and every moment. She was sti held by the minions.

???: "Yeah you don't know my name...*hiss* how can I forgot this
...well.."

She again look at Crystal and smirk then said while playing with the stick which was kept in the table beside her.

???: "Myself Irene...Jimin oppa's girlfriend."

(A: no offense this is just a fanfic)

This time it was Crystal who smirk. She look at Irene with a rather calm face and said.

Crystal: "Hello"

With maknae line

They were all standing near the car for past 15 min whilst waiting for Crystal. Taehyung was inside the car listening music while closing his eyes, Jungkook was sitting in the front of car using his phone and Jimin well he was furious and was standing while leaning on the car. He kick the car's tire and yell a bit

Jimin: "Where the hell is that girl?!"

Taehyung just ignore the older and continue to listen music. Well all the three of them were irritated, first because they have a meeting and second because of Crystal.

Jungkook: "I don't why Jin Hyung told us to drive her home?"

Taehyung sigh a bit before rolling his eyes and said in boring tune.

Taehyung: "We are mafia and she is a normal girl...for her safety Jin Hyung asked us to drop her home got it?"

Jungkook hummed then again return his attention to his phone. After five minutes Jimin again sigh loudly and said.

Jimin: "Just leave her here and let's go...I can't wait anymore!"

Taehyung: "No need"

Jimin look at Taehyung whose eyes were still closed and hand pointing towards the entrance, with a confused expression.

Jimin: "What do you mean?"

Taehyung: "She is here."

Jimin: "Huh?"

He turn his gaze where Taehyung pointed and saw Crystal coming towards them with a bandage on her head and a few bruises on her face and blood tripping down from the corner of her lips.

Jimin: "The hell."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued......

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LATE

Date- 20th May, 2022