CHAPTER 45

(Author) P.o.v

Chen: "CRYSTAL!!"

His voice echoed the whole room. People stopped shouting and turn around to look at him but he didn't mind any stares he was getting. For him it's just matter his sister who was hurt. The blood was flowing down from her forehead to her cheeks and a few drops on her dress. Tough it was not hurting her much but still she was his sister and seeing her like this pained him.

Chen quickly walked towards her and grab her by her shoulders. He started to examine her forehead by gently touching it. When he noticed that the blood was flowing too much he quickly took his handkerchief and press it on her forehead to reduce to flow.

Chen: "How does it happened?"

He was genuinely concerned and worried about her. His face shows that. A few drops of tear left Crystal eyes while seeing her beloved brother worried about her. No she was not sad but instead she was happy that still there are ones who cared about her genuinely unlike her Stepbrother who just pushed her because of anger. Angry or not she knew that her siblings will never hurt her intentionally.

She gently grab Chen's other hand which was holding her shoulder.

Crystal: "I just fell down."

But he didn't believed her and how can he when these many students were in the hall and no body noticed or helped her when she was bleeding so much. Bullshit, but he didn't said anything just nod his head.

Chen sigh softly before grabbing her hand in his big one and started to lead her out. But stopped when they heard a voice they turn and saw the person. They were too busy that they forgot about the said man. Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Wait!!"

He walked towards the two and stood infront of them towering Crystal. Tough he was taller than Crystal but still was shorter than Chen. He shifted his gaze form her and look at Chen who was already looking at him with a cold gaze. The students who were whispering were long forgotten. Jungkook stare at him with a judging look while looking at his attire.

Jungkook: "Who are you...her boyfriend?"

He asked while pointing at Crystal. A smirk formed in his face when he saw how the other clench his jaw. A hand grab the intertwined one and gave a slight squeeze. Chen look at Crystal who shake her head a little. He sigh before he blink his eyes assuring her that he will not lose his calm. This whole thing didn't got unnoticed by Jungkook who held an amuse expression, his hand crossed near his chest while eyebrows raised.

Chen again look at the boy then gave a fake small smile more like mocking him.

Chen: "I don't think that our relationship should matter you Jungkook-shi...so please excuse us I have to aid her."

Without waiting for his answers the two went out not before Chen bumping his shoulder with the other. Jungkook looked at the way both went and a smirk formed on his handsome face. He unfold his hand and shove them in his pocket. He looked down while still smirking and thought.

'Tick tock tick'

His famous sound which he like when he is on his devil form. The mafia form.

He again look at the door with a smirk.

Meanwhile Chen took Crystal to infirmary and made her sit on the bed. He started searching for the first aid box which was kept in the third cabinet. When he got it he sat beside her and her face him. He first sanitize his hand then opened the box and took out the antiseptic liquid and a cotton. He pout a little bit of the liquid in the cotten and started to dab gently on her forehead. The room was very quiet but still there was no awkwardness between the two sibling. After cleaning her wound which was slightly deep that's why the blood was flowing more but it wasn't that bad to be stitched, he put an antiseptic cream and bandage it. After her forehead, he took a warm water and cleaned her cheek too which a covered with her blood.