CHAPTER 48

(Author) P.o.v

Chatters and mutters were still going on inside the whole company. People were more excited to talk about the girl than their work. Namjoon was passing them, ignoring the gossips and all. The rest were still inside the meeting discussing how to explain this to Crystal who didn't care about their work but still if she get curious.

Namjoon was walking in the halls heading towards the office room crossing the relaxing room (office cafeteria)where Crystal is and was able to hear the whispers. Namjoon stopped to listen what they were talking about Crystal. People didn't noticed that their boss is standing just 10 feet away behind them and continued to talk shits.

"You know I heard that the girl inside is their step sister."
"Yeah~ We know that but you know she is a model and a CEO too"
"Really?"
"Yeah...of AHS company."
"Hmm....she must also have a few relationship with the CEOs of that company."
"Really?!"
"Hmm...I think"
"Yeah and didn't you saw how young masters were carrying her bag and holding her."
"Yeah right..."
*Scoff* "Such a low class bitch."

Hearing these bad things about his stepsister Namjoon made his way towards the four girls and stood behind them. His hands inside the pocket and face stern, jaw clenching then un-clenching.

Namjoon: "What did you just said Ms. Lee?"

His voice cold, didn't held any emotion in them and why will they when the people talk shits about his sister. He doesn't like those who talk bad about his family and now he started to see Crystal as his family so how can he ignore their talk. He can never, never ever in his life.

The said women froze on her spot along with the rest three. They didn't need to turn to recognise the voice because they well knew who he was. They knew they fucked up really bad this time. Gossiping is okay, no one have any problem but talking shits about someone whom they don't even know properly is really bad. People like them really enjoyed to spread humours about the person whom they dislike or are jealous of cause they can never be there where that person is right now.

Namjoon: "Turn!"

Namjoon growl in his deep voice which made the four to quickly turn around and look at their boss but this was the bad decision as they quickly hung their head low when the saw the murderous gaze of the man. Namjoon was always refered as the most strict and cold boss among the seven which is true but he is only strict in office not in his home.

All four of them gulp badly when they felt Namjoon gazing them from up to down with judging eyes. The two girls quickly pull their shirts down to show their cleavage to their boss, trying to seduce him. When Namjoon saw this his got more furious and disgusted by their attempt to gain attention. He tore his gaze from them and looked forward with a disgusted face.

Namjoon: "I want you all out of this office within fifteen minutes!"

He said then turn around showing his back to the ladies and started to walk.

Ms. Lee: "B-but sir....I-i..."

Namjoon: "YOU ARE DISMISSED!!"

They all flinched at the sudden yell and quickly went to collect their things before their boss-- ex-boss call his guards and told to threw them out.

Namjoon sighed when he heard their footsteps went away. He massage his temple while walking towards the office room hoping that Crystal didn't saw what happened as there is a transparent glass present inside the office room from where the person inside can see anything happening outside the office.

He was about to enter inside the office when he heard Crystal talking with someone. He chose to went away but stopped when he heard their name.

(Crystal) P.o.v