CHAPTER 39

(Author) P.o.v

The whole room was silent after listening to the person's words. They couldn't believe that their culprits just die without getting their punishment properly. They weren't satisfied at all but deep inside they were still happy that their mother and brother's murderer are dead.

Namjoon: "I can't figure out who did this"

Both the sibling, Yoon-Gi and Namjoon were trying their best to find out the ones who killed Oh family but couldn't as there were no proof.
Rest of them were just silent after receiving this news from one of their guard who was keep his eyes on the late family.

A sigh of frustation was heard in the entire room which came from the grey haired man who harshly closed his laptop which cause everyone to look at him.

Yoon-Gi: "This is ridiculous!"

He got up from his seat and went inside his room. The rest look at leader who also closed his laptop and grab his hair.

Jungkook: "But why are we looking for them?"

The youngest member was confused with the Idea of finding the ones who killed Oh family because they are already dead and that's what they wanted from the beginning so it doesn't matter if it's them or someone else but no BANGTAN always has only one rule and that is to killed their culprits with their own hands no matter what.

Taehyung: "Because we weren't able to get our revenge from them"

The coldness in his voice along with rage was clearly visible. Taehyung didn't said anything else, he put his headphones on and went away from the room.

Namjoon: "I'll send my mens to search for them"

They all nodded their head and watch their leader walked away. Soon all of them also went inside their room except of the two who were none other than Jungkook and Eunwoo. Both of them didn't utter a single word but this silence was broke because of the bell.
By the way it was currently 5:30 p.m in the evening. The sun was already set and the maids were sent back to their home, earlier.

Eunwoo stood up from his seat.

Eunwoo: "I'll go and look"

The raven haired man nod in small. He closed his eyes and slump in his seat while thinking something but his peace had to be ruined.

Eunwoo: "Wait!"

Meanwhile, Eunwoo went and open the door but suddenly froze on his place while looking at the person who stood out with a suitcase in left hand and a black bag in their right hand. Both of them were staring at each other but the person quickly broken the eye contact and cleared their throat. Eunwoo quickly look away from them and they both stood in silence for few seconds when Eunwoo got his sences back and asked.

Eunwoo: "Y-you what are you doing here...and along with...that."

He said pointing towards the luggage.

Crystal: "Umm...to live?"

She answered more like questioned herself. Crystal look at Eunwoo who was looking down thinking something, she sigh and pushed him gently then went inside.
Eunwoo quickly came out of his trance went he felt a soft and small hand touching his arms, gently pushing him away.

Eunwoo: "Wait!"

Crystal stopped in her trance immediately and looked back with a raised brow.

Crystal: "W-what happened?"

He quickly went and stood in front of her and held her suitcase and said.

Eunwoo: "Nothing...it must be heavy and I guess you'll not be able to carry it upstairs so.."

'Oh boy only if you know' Crystal thought with a smirk but before he can noticed she quickly hide it with a small smile.

Crystal: "Oh okay."

Both of them started to walk when they heard a voice.

Jungkook: "What happened Eunwoo"

And the next second they knew that Jungkook stood face to face with them with a raised eyebrows and gritted teeth.

Jungkook: "What are you doing in my house?!"

He yelled.

Crystal: "I-"

Flashback...

Crystal and others were in the dinning room eating their breakfast while following their old routine which is to chat with each other. The dining room seems to be lively, like an home when you all talk with your loved ones, crack jokes and all and that's exactly what they love to do.

But they all stopped talking when Crystal's phone rang furiously.
She smiled sheepishly which made others to chuckle softly.
She look at her phone to check who called her this early.

Crystal: "Oh..it's mom"

They all nodded their head and she quickly pick her phone. She put the call on speaker so that everyone present there can listen except for the kids who went to pack their bag for school.

On OTP-

Crystal: Good Morning mom

Mom: Umm.. good morning dear..how are you all.

Crystal: we all are doing fine mom what about you and Mr. Kim...are you both enjoying.

She heard some voice in the background and also a familiar male voice.

Mr. Kim: yes dear we are enjoying and also Good Morning.

She sigh inaudibly

Crystal: Good Morning Mr. Kim...and that good to hear......well why did you call me is everything fine over there?"

Mr. Kim: yes yes dear everything is fine....I-

Mom: enough now let me talk....yes dear actually I-i wanna...umm...

Crystal look at her siblings who also have confused expression on their faces.

Crystal: Mom.....what happened.

She heard a sigh from the opposite side.

Mom: Actually dear....you heard that in Korea...umm there happened to be a fire blast in one of the family and that's why we...umm...me and your dad...wants you to go and s-stay..umm...w-with your brothers.

Crystal understood what her mom was trying to say. Her expression changed, from smily to serious. Rest of them were also still on their places with a unreadable expression.

Crystal: Mom..

Her voice came out as a whisper.

Mom: Please dear please.

Crystal can imagine her mom's sad face which made her clench her jaw tightly.

Flashback ends...

Crystal: "Mr. Kim and mom has said that from today I'll live here...and if you want you can ask him"

With that she went away from there leaving both the boys in the living room.

Jungkook: "What the fuck?!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued........

NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE LATE...

Date- 20th March, 2022