CHAPTER 20

(Crystal) P.o.v

Morning
5:00 a.m.

I woke up from my deep slumber because of my alarm.

Crystal: "Good Morning Crysti"

I said to myself while sitting on my bed and stretching my hands up.

Crystal: "What time it is..........oh 5:02 already....I should hurry up and go to college."

I hurriedly remove my blanket and went inside the washroom for my morning routine.

Jogging outfit:

I quickly tie my white Sneaker's lace then went out of my house for jogging

.
.
.
.
.
Time skip........

5:50 a.m.

After jogging for almost an hour I came back and was about to go to my room when bro called me.

Aakash: "Crystal.....?"

I turn my gaze towards him who was in his PJ, his hairs were ruffle, eyes were slightly close which clearly shows that he woke up just now but was still looking handsome and cute as always. I made my way towards him.

Crystal: "Good Morning bro."

I said while hugging him. He hug me back but a little lazily. Then I release from hug and ask him in sweet tone.

Crystal: "Why up now?"

He look down at me....oh by the way did I told you that all of my brothers are of from 6 to 6.2 inch of height. Man they all are really tall. Not only them my own sis Mishti, she is also 5.9 inch tall and here I'm only 5.7. What a great life isn't it.

Aakash: "Nothing baby princess.... actually I heard the sound of main door that's why I came to check but saw that it was you."

Crystal: "Oh yeah I went to jog that's why."

Aakash: "Hmm...ok. I think you should go and get ready and I also have to get ready for office."

Crystal: "Ok...."

Saying that I quickly dash to my room and went inside the restroom to take a warm shower.
Getting inside the shower I strip my clothes then turn on the shower and took a bath.

After that I dry myself and my hairs. Wrapping myself in a bath rope, I went inside my closet to wear my outfit for today.

Outfit: