CHAPTER 64

(Author) P.o.v

[Warning ⚠️. Triggered scene ahead]

He forcefully seperated her legs when the girl tried to close it. He picked up the rod with an evil glitch in his eyes and traced the rid along with her body not touching it. He turn towards the camera and showed the sign of the marking rod.

'BS'

The naked girl began to shake badly when the man gripped her inner thighs tight and positioned the rod above her vagina. The girl screamed loudly as she felt the burning sensation just beside her intimate part, on her inner thighs. He began to trace the red burnt mark with his finger and put pressure on some areas where she felt more pain. He threw the rod behind him and again looked towards the camera.

"The show is not over my Queen."

He showed his middle finger towards the camera then slowly turn towards the crying girl. He gently touched her clit with his middle finger and rubbed it. The girl began to shake badly at the pain over her clit as the man didn't use anything to lube it and harshly rub on it. He laughed and laughed at her situation but didn't stopped his movement. Rest of the people present there look at their boss who was enjoying the play with the girl. They all were gripping the kids tightly while looking at their boss.

[Triggered Scene over]

Crystal: "Call Prince A and Mr. Kang and you all stay outside."

EXO bowed and left the room without any word. Crystal look at the video with was paused then at the file. Their whole past and present, legal and illegal activities, their family every single thing was displayed on it. She took the file and there comes the first page, a letter. She look at it with an unreadable face and trace her eyes on the particular name.

'K my Queen'

Crystal: "Karl.."

The name left a bitter feeling over her tongue. She again closed her eyes and threw her head back, resting over the chair. Images after image appeard in her mind, voices after voices echoed in her ears and she let it that way only. She drawn herself in her past once again and remember the day when she met him for the first time.

FLASHBACK

The girl laying on the hospital bed, woke up when she heard a weird sound coming beside her. She look up with her heavy eyelid and saw a boy around her age or maybe few years elder than her. "Who are you?" She asked him with a hushed sore voice but the boy heard it. He look down at her and smile widely. He kept the supporter down and sat down and gently took her hands in his big ones.

"I'm Karl..Karl Mathew" she look at him confused. "I know you are confused...I actually..I'm also admitted in this hospital because of an accident" he pointed towards his left leg which was plastered. "And well I saw you two month ago when you were in coma" She look down while thinking something. Karl nervously smiled at her and gave a gentle squeeze to her hand . She look at him when the boy continued.

"I know you didn't saw me when you woke up...actually my family that time paid visit to me and for next few days I had my therapy...." The boy kept looking at their joined hands with a cute smile on his face. Though he was a teen but still his features was beyond her imagination. The girl slowly removed her hands from his hold which left a cold sensation on the boys hand and his smile dropped slightly. She kept her gaze fixed at the boy's face unable to remove her eyes from there.

"Are you someone my family know?" The boy look at her eyes and slowly shook his head. "Neither they know me nor they ever saw me.." She tilt her head. "They why are you here...with me?" The innocent child questioned the boy.