CHAPTER 57

Finally..hehe sorry for being late.
Please make sure to leave a comment please guys and yead my exam are again dancing on my head like my sister annoying me all day longggg..soo wish me luck😁😁😁😁🥰😘

(This chapter contain blood, guns, dead etc. If you are not comfortable then please do not read it)

(Author) P.o.v

It was now night time, the day went by, Crystal being outside for some meeting along with her two brothers, Piyush and Jack and as for BTS well--see it yourself.

With BANGTAN:

"Noted J-hope" the man quickly covered his face and ran down the dark street with a gun behind his back fully visible and hand held another gun. He stopped and took a right turn. Down the street loud footsteps can be heard along with heavy breathing. Four people were running, three for their life and one for THEIR life.

Gritting his teeth, the man took another right turn and ran straight after few seconds when he heard loud footsteps coming from behind he ran and turn left.

Meanwhile the men who were ahead of the suspicious man ran faster. One of them turn back to look at the man but saw no one for a second he felt relief and happy. He stopped for a second. When his friends saw him standing at the back they shouted at him.

"You idiot run..run q-quickly..COME--" But the said man didn't listen to him and jog towards him and said. "He is n-not behind u-us know..look" he pointed towards back, the two also sigh in relief but then again the third man said.

"B-but i don't think that we should s-stand here what i-if he come again." "Yeah let's r-run" While catching his breath the second man said and they again started to run but a bit slow now. They all just ran and ran for about two minutes but then they heard a loud footsteps from somewhere and not even a second a man who was behind their life was running infront of them, towards them.

"WAAH" The three shouted and started to run back wards but among them, a man fall down when his leg tangled with a wire.
(Au: tangled up in your bed Ohnoo~

Sorry)

The came stood infront of him, he put the gun behind his back with another gun and pull out a rod which was kept in the side of the dark street and hit the person with it on his head. The man's lifeless body fall down with a soft thud.

Beep!beep!

The earpiece made a soft sound indicating that someone wants to talk to him. The man threw the rad and prees on his earpiece.
"On line"
"V..the two man ran and hide inside a building"
"Hmm.."
"The building in just half kilometres away from you..left side.. quick! quick! we don't have time"
"Ok J-hope."

The said man V again ran leaving the dead body laying over there with blood flowing out of his body. After few minutes he was inside the building where he was told to go. He quickly hide behind the pillar when he saw a shadow near the wall ahead of him. The building was an abandoned one and no one came here for ages so it was easy for him to do his job. His quickly grab his gun and put a silencer on it. With steady steps he started to walk towards the wall mentioned earlier. He pressed his back towards the wall and stopped his movement when heard some whispering.

"W-where to hide it?"

The man said with a shaking voice which clearly shows terror. V smirked at that and waited for few more minutes before attacking.