CHAPTER 36

(Author) P.o.v

It's been a whole one week and two more weeks when Crystal will leave the university.
Right now all the members of HELL are present in their HQ's torture room where they can see three figures tied on the chairs with clothes on their mouths. Their eyes were also closed that's why they aren't able to see anything.

Soon they heard few footsteps coming towards them. The three of them started to panic in fear. A sharp thing kept on the second person's neck. He inhale sharply at that feeling because he knew that thing very well as he also used to use it daily when he was free and not tied like this. He was shouting but his voice was blocked by the cloth.

Chen: "Oi see who wanna speak now."

He sarcastically said while holding the knife closing, near his neck. The man quickly shake his head and tried to shift back but couldn't as the metal chair was fixed in the floor. He turned his head on the other side, opposite from Chen but the other was fast enough to grab his neck and press his neck on the knife which made a slight cut on the man's neck.

Crystal: "Prince C."

She warned her brother who was looking at the man with a creepy smile.
He quickly reacted by jerking the man's head then stood up straight and walk towards his gang members.

Crystal signal her guards which were behind the trio to open their eyes and mouth. They did what they were told to. Soon three of them were able to see the people who were standing infront of them but not their faces as it was very dark to see it.

???: "W-who ar-e y-you?"

He was struggling to speak because of the cloth which was tied on his mouth for more than a week. They were given to eat but just once a day while rest of the day they were beaten up by the guards.

Crystal came forward in the light that when the old man's breath hitched. He was too shock but more feared to say anything. He was just looking at the person in front of him who covered her face with mask but he can see that smirk which was on her face.

Crystal: "Good to see you again Mr.....Oh"

Mr. Oh was now shaking on his seat with fear. He tried to break to metal chain but it was impossible to do it. He was shaking his head left to right that's when he saw his wife who was tied on his left and his son who was tied on his right. Both of them held their head low because of the pain on their head. They both were looking like a dead body.

Mr. Oh look at the mafia boss with rage on his eyes. He clearly dislike the idea of bringing his family in this mess.

Mr. Oh: "HOW DARE YOU TOUCHY FAMILY!?!"

All the members look at him with a shock expression. There was silence for few seconds but soon the whole room was filled with loud laughs of Crystal while the rest just smirk at the culprits

Crystal: "Hmm family.....do you even know the meaning of family...guess no."

She walk further and stop infront of him. Both were looking at eachother, one with fear, fear of losing his family, fear of dieing, fear of what is going to happen to them and the other with rage, anger and revenge, revenge for her sister in law, revenge for her best friend, revenge for her family, revenge to kill him and anger to destroy him and his family.

She grab his hair and jerk his head to his son's side. He look at his son with weak eyes and saw him already staring at him lifelessly. This scene brought tears in his eyes, the son who he loved with his whole heart is now sitting infront of him like a dead body.

She again jerk his head and look deeply in his eyes which show only terror and fear nothing else. She made him face his wife whose head was bowed down while blood was flowing from her head. She was indeed in no good condition.
Crystal again made him face her and hold his chin harshly with other hand.

Crystal: "You see them...huh!....but don't worry it's just the beginning"

She leave him and went towards the couch which was present in the corner of the room and sat down.

Crystal: "You both...."

She pointed to Chen and Piyush who were waiting for her order.

Crystal: "...can start"

Warning ⚠️:- Abuse, curse, blood, torture, murder
If you are not comfortable then please skip.

Piyush and Chen bowed down towards their boss and made their way towards the man who was terrified by looking at them. The guards separate him from his family and now only he was sitting in front of them. He was trying very hard to free himself when he saw Chen picking up a knife and Piyush, a chilli pepper.

They both stood infront of him with a sinster smile on their face.
Chen kept the knife on his left cheek and made a deep cut. Loud shouts echo the room.

Chen: "Its just the beginning and you started shouting niw only.....I'm not impressed."

He again made a huge and deep cut on his right cheek and slide the tip of the knife from his neck to his chest. Chen tear his shirt with the knife and made a 'x' sign on on his chest which was very painful for Mr. Oh.

Chen started to cut on his thighs. He made deep cut and blood started to zone out. Mr. Oh was now completely covered in blood, sweat and tears. (Author:- not the song by the way)
But the brothers were no where to stop. When Chen was done with his art he asked Piyush to do his work.

Piyush came forward with chilli pepper in his hand and blow that powder on Mr. Oh's chest.

Mr. Oh: "AHHHH!!"

The burning sensation on his Chen and on his arm was really worse. The shook his head when he saw Piyush grabbing a nail remover. He wanted to shift back was was blocked when Piyush grab his hairs harshly. Piyush pull his hairs with so much power that his hairs came out from that particular side. He blew Mr. Oh's hairs on his face which made Mr. Oh to close his eyes and shout in pain.

Piyush took Mr. Oh's hand in his and started to remove his nails one by one.
Meanwhile others were enjoying the show with a smirk on their faces.

Mishti: "They are in their way."

Crystal: "Great"

Loud and loud shouts were coming from the room when two figures enter the room. One was scared while the other was angry.

Ved: "We're here!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...........

NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE LATE

Date- 3rd March, 2022