CHAPTER 31

(Author) P.o.v

Crystal: "Oh my bad I'm sor-- Jimin?!"

The person she bumb into was none other than her soon to be step brother. Aakash was just two step away from them that's why when Crystal said Jimin's name he quickly look at the man who was glaring at Crystal.

Jimin: "Wow you really can see huh?!"

She shook her head while confusion was lingering on her face.

Crystal: "No, it was just an accident and stop shouting."

Crystal was about to go when Jimin said something which really inappropriate.

Jimin: "So in the name of meeting you were catching up with your boyfriend..tch such a slut....well how many man do you ha--"

A very powerful punch on his face cut him off. Tha person who punch came infront of Crystal and hold Jimin's collar. He was none other than Aakash. His face was fully red with anger, he was grinding his teeth .

Aakash: "What the hell did you just said about her?!"

He was about to punch again when a hand block his fist by grabbing his arm and jerk him backwards. The person stood infront of Jimin while glaring at Aakash when his gaze land on Crystal who was still shock at the fact that someone call her slut for the first time and without a proper reason.

The society will always judge a person if he/she is famous. They just want a single chance to insult someone without a proper proof doesn't matter which country it is doesn't mind if the people are modern or old minded doesn't matter if they are you friend or relative, they all just want only one chance.

Just like how Jimin did.....

Mr. Kim: "How.dare.you.?"

His gaze was again shifted to Aakash who was now controlling himself from lash out.

Mr. Kim: "You!! I'm talking to you..huh how dare you raise your hand on my son?! I'M ASKING SOMETHI--"

Crystal: "BECAU-because Mr. Kim it was YOUR son's fault."

She then join her hands while trying not to shout as He was elder than her and she respects him that's why.

Crystal: "Please don't shout at him...he didn't did anything and if you want you can ask your son what happened here...we are leaving Good Night to you and to your sons."

Then she turn towards her brother who was looking down while controlling his anger. She cupped his fist and give a slight squeeze.

Crystal: "Lets go"

'What a great night...wow Crystal means your life is like a real life movie...huh'

With that both of them left the restaurant and went home along with their secretaries and gaurds.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile with BTS, Mr. Kim and Ms. Han:-

Mr. Kim turn towards Ms. Han and said in soft tone.

Mr. Kim: "Love I think you should go back home and don't worry one of my guards will drop you off"

Ms. Han: "Hmm...take care honey."

Both of them hug each other.

Ms. Han: "Love you bye"

Mr. Kim: "Love you too"

Soon Ms. Han also went from there. As soon as Mr. Kim saw Ms. Han leaving he turn towards Jimin who immediately gulp because of his father's sharp glare.